Are you a feminist?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a feminist?

• Yes - I am a feminist and actively fight for the cause
    • Yes - I am a feminist although I do not actively fight for the cause
    • No - I am not a feminist and I do not care
    • No - I am not a feminist but it's a good cause
    • Meh. We're all ***Flawless no matter what sex/colour/creed/whatever

um just what are you talking about. None of that has anything to do with what I said. NONE OF IT lol anyway y'all discuss what you want. I said what I said and i'm done. I'm not gonna get into a gay debate about FEMINISM :lol:

You didn't even say anything as to why you think men should not call themselves a feminist. Like, wtf? :umm:. Do you even know what feminism is? 

There are plenty of male feminists out there. I bet even Obama would call himself one. Saying there should be no male calling themselves a feminist is unbelievably ignorant especially since the male is the reason feminism exists. Because it was the male that kicked the females down. It was the male that decided women couldn't vote. It was the male that decided that women should be in the kitchens and not out working. Until the woman started fighting for her rights. In todays day and age women of any sexuality/colour/religion/creed should not be earning lower than the man, be subjected to domestic violence, forced into marriage, and be restricted just because they are a woman. It's a universal issue and the man is just as important to it as the female. Like think of your own privilege as a man before commenting :lol:. These women are our grandmothers, our mothers, our sisters. Pfft.

He was looking at it as if the word "feminist" is a synonym for "female" or "fem" as if he's 12 years old who hasn't heard the word feminist before

As far as the topic goes.. I don't consider myself a feminist... I was born into a nation where women can do as they please (for the most part)...

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing someone doesn't know the difference between "feminist" and "feminine". Having the same root word doesn't in any way give them the same meaning. You'd think some people would be able to realize this.

He knows the difference (I hope).. Idk what his point was. He's the type of man than sucks penis but tries desperately to grasp every masculine thing possible. An insecurity for sure

I'm glad you, on a mature level, put him in his place

He was looking at it as if the word "feminist" is a synonym for "female" or "fem" as if he's 12 years old who hasn't heard the word feminist before

As far as the topic goes.. I don't consider myself a feminist... I was born into a nation where women can do as they please (for the most part)...

I figured as much :lol:

That's respectable. Thankfully women do have more freedom than what once was. But there is still a glass ceiling and a lot of progress to be made. 

I figured as much :lol:

That's respectable. Thankfully women do have more freedom than what once was. But there is still a glass ceiling and a lot of progress to be made.

Well of course.. I would vote in a progressive fashion but you won't see me at a protest or getting signatures. The glass ceiling can be broken. Just needs a lot of force

I don't like the fact that women get paid less and they don't have complete control over their ovaries. I'm dumbfounded by women who protests and fights on the same side of government that would restrict women's health. It's backwards thinking

I support breast cancer too

• Upvote 2

He knows the difference (I hope).. Idk what his point was. He's the type of man than sucks penis but tries desperately to grasp every masculine thing possible. An insecurity for sure

Hopefully, but it doesn't seem like it since if he knew then he doesn't have a clue whatsoever of what he's talking about as opposed to just being mistaken. I'm leaving the rest of that alone. :asham:

I try, haha.

Hopefully, but it doesn't seem like it since if he knew then he doesn't have a clue whatsoever of what he's talking about as opposed to just being mistaken. I'm leaving the rest of that alone. :asham:

I try, haha.

He thinks that men cannot be label as feminist bc "men" don't do "fem" things. That's one problem with this nation when it comes to women rights.. Men think they're superior.. Men think they know best

I blame that fairytale book.. :unsure: what's it called? Oh.. The Bible

He thinks that men cannot be label as feminist bc "men" don't do "fem" things. That's one problem with this nation when it comes to women rights.. Men think they're superior.. Men think they know best

I blame that fairytale book.. :unsure: what's it called? Oh.. The Bible

Do you think it's trying for superiority in his case? I'd say ignorance and maybe insecurity. A lot of men as a whole, though, likely think they're superior.

:lmao: It goes deeper and farther back than that, I'm afraid. -_-

You didn't even say anything as to why you think men should not call themselves a feminist. Like, wtf? :umm:. Do you even know what feminism is? 

I said what I said

Feminist has to do with females you fuckin' idiot :lol: wtf. You can be supportive but it doesn't mean you're a feminist. Like I said I support it but i'm not a FEMINIST It's my opinion that MEN shouldn't worry about being feminists. You don't like it idgaf

I know the difference but i'm still not gonna get into it and why are you worried about what I do in the bedroom with your Queeny ass :lol: If I suck penis I suck it fuck it. There are gay masculine men even more masculine than I am. Just cause you're more of a bitch made man than a lot of gays on this forum shouldn't make you hate on men who are more masculine than you. Pressed much...yeah I see it. Carry on discussing me cause i'm the one who got this thread poppin :filenails:

So you have no valid reasoning? I thought as much

tumblr_n4cf3zzI2F1ttovp4o1_400.gif

wth didn't you see what I wrote in response to Game? I mean you do wear glasses don't you? I already said what I said now whether it's valid to you or anyone else I could care less. I may not think your or anyone else's opinion is a valid one. See how that works?

Hey, let's leave religion out of this. There are plenty of atheists who are misogynistic as well.

You make a good point. Misogyny did take root outside of religion and found its way there. However, that doesn't mean it isn't a large part of the problem. It isn't the only one, though, you're right.

You make a good point. Misogyny did take root outside of religion and found its way there. However, that doesn't mean it isn't a large part of the problem. It isn't the only one, though, you're right.

It's so sad. I can't believe in 2014 people still want to treat women as less then men.

Or "muddafucca i caint reed"

Bu don't start shit with me ok. I'm really not the one. I'm just tellin you right now but if you wanna be Queeny like the rest of these girls including the mod which 2 of the other mods don't even really care for then keep it up cause if you come for me i'm gonna come for you. You ain't funny like you think you are. I don't do the messy gay queeny shit like y'all do on the board. It's childish. You don't like what I said then grow up and deal with it like all of y'all should do. When I don't like what y'all say I leave it alone or keep what I say minimal. Like I said you think you're funny but keep on trying me if you want :)

It's so sad. I can't believe in 2014 people still want to treat women as less then men.

It's taking forever for old bigots to die out before they pass their bullshit along to their children. :sigh: Then we have our generation, despite us being among one of the most liberal in history(mainly in this country), hardly ever wanting to get off our asses and fight for what we believe. There's a lot of problems going on here, and I fear they won't change anytime soon.

Bu don't start shit with me ok. I'm really not the one. I'm just tellin you right now but if you wanna be Queeny like the rest of these girls including the mod which 2 of the other mods don't even really care for then keep it up cause if you come for me i'm gonna come for you. You ain't funny like you think you are. I don't do the messy gay queeny shit like y'all do on the board. It's childish. You don't like what I said then grow up and deal with it like all of y'all should do. When I don't like what y'all say I leave it alone or keep what I say minimal. Like I said you think you're funny but keep on trying me if you want :)

I didn't start anything :umm:. Not one person in here is being queeny and i don't care what the other mods think of TE (which is rather "queeny" of you to bring up). People called you out on your ignorance and you couldn't take. It's as simple as that. Maybe if you explained why you think the way you do then this shit wouldn't even be happening. But all you did was dodge the questions and open yourself to humiliation. That's not my fault.