7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a feminist?

• Yes - I am a feminist and actively fight for the cause
    • Yes - I am a feminist although I do not actively fight for the cause
    • No - I am not a feminist and I do not care
    • No - I am not a feminist but it's a good cause
    • Meh. We're all ***Flawless no matter what sex/colour/creed/whatever

Anyways

I'm kidding. :lmao: The most I've had was a couple sips of Mike's Hard Lemonade on my birthday. :asham: Nothing major. :P

*Grabs a second wine glass* Let me tell you the story about the bird and her buzz -_-:asham:

No no.. No need to rush the drinking.. You have your whole life to get drunk because of the college loan debt, or bc your boss unloaded on you, or because it's a Friday.

Don't grow up to fast princess :wub: 

• Upvote 1

Anyways

*Grabs a second wine glass* Let me tell you the story about the bird and her buzz -_-:asham:

No no.. No need to rush the drinking.. You have your whole life to get drunk because of the college loan debt, or bc your boss unloaded on you, or because it's a Friday.

Don't grow up to fast princess :wub:

Game! :lmao:

I know, I know. I was just curious about it and wanted to try it. :asham: I'll continue to wait for anything else. :P

Aww, you called me "princess". :blush: You got it, babe. :wub: 

WOW.......spend all day in the kitchen....miss alot...

to answer the question....YES..yes I am proudly. I'm 100% for equality in every way. And it's not new for men to ever take on the title,ever since the 70's theres been men fighting with the women for the rights of the women. As long as you're willing to do that whether you accept the title or not, judging from the official definition, it's what you are.

• 5 months later...

WOW.......spend all day in the kitchen....miss alot...

to answer the question....YES..yes I am proudly. I'm 100% for equality in every way. And it's not new for men to ever take on the title,ever since the 70's theres been men fighting with the women for the rights of the women. As long as you're willing to do that whether you accept the title or not, judging from the official definition, it's what you are.

It's nice to see a man in the kitchen instead of the woman. 

:lmao: I don't know why this made me kii

Since this was bumped:

Some women feel that they have fought for our(Gays) rights, but we haven't fought as hard for women rights..

How do you feel about some women who say GAYS(that applies to 99% of the board) are more misogynistic than heterosexual men?

oprah1.gif

Since this was bumped:

Some women feel that they have fought for our(Gays) rights, but we haven't fought as hard for women rights..

How do you feel about some women who say GAYS(that applies to 99% of the board) are more misogynistic than heterosexual men?

oprah1.gif

Why would gays be mysoginistic? Is it because we envy women/want to be them and spend our lives of degeneration and perversion embittered by the fact we will never have pussies so we can get fucked by real men the way real women do? :unsure:

Why would gays be mysoginistic? Is it because we envy women/want to be them and spend our lives of degeneration and perversion embittered by the fact we will never have pussies so we can get fucked by real men the way real women do? :unsure:

That's why you have an asshole..or you're just being one. :umm:  :lmao:

No, like calling a woman a "bitch", "whore", or "slut".

but they are I think those are just terms of endearment :unsure:

:sigh:  :shifty:  :asham:  Misogynist.

I think gays can be mysognists just like I think women can be homophobic. It takes a lot to unpack and examine your own biases and privilege when you aren't the "other."

Precisely! :coffee:

Since this was bumped:

oprah1.gif

I wouldn't say they're more misogynistic than straight men since it's the straight man that forced the woman to be inferior in the various fields in the first place. But I think a lot of gays can be. Many [but not all] gays hate on fellow gays for being 'feminine' or queeny which I think is offensive to women tbh. Like Game said "the type of man than sucks penis but tries desperately to grasp every masculine thing possible." - that applies to a lot of gays.

I always wondered what it is about women that has gays gravitate towards them. Why do so many of the pop girls have such a large gay fanbase?