True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

So, after Janhova slain my soul with "Control", she reemerged on some other shit. Janhova wasn't playing around..When "Miss You Much" came out, it was the fucking jam! Ugh, and the long form video was the shit!!!!!!! :clapping: Me and my cousin were obsessed with her. My cousin had all of her posters and shit in her room and dressed like Janhova with the all black! The RN album was a staple in all households..I remember the song "Alright" used to get the party started!! Ugh, for the poor souls who didn't witness this era REALLY missed out..She had a strong hold on wigs(including her brother) and was not letting go! blr_lhwjjlj8rX1qg4s5uo1_500-vi365.gif

This is arguably Janhova's most iconic moment..see how she became an icon with just two albums in her career.. :shifty: She inspired girls to go to school and even clocked a writers tea about her album serving no purpose.

:cheers: The power of Janhova!! No wonder the lesser girls are having trouble being original.. :(

I didn't appreciate some of them giving her a little bit more than what was required. :filenails:

True but some of the members were trying it. I almost signed up to correct the fool about "STCML" peaking at #4...lucky for that person Time Warner was experiencing internet problems at the time -_-

True but some of the members were trying it. I almost signed up to correct the fool about "STCML" peaking at #4...lucky for that person Time Warner was experiencing internet problems at the time -_-

I'm waiting for the administrator to approve my login so I can go IN on them. Janhova's name will be praised! :coffee:

Some of them don't really like Janet.......that's why I signed up. :D