Am I the only one who is not fascinated by TALL dudes

janetDAYZ

Nope! my "insight" said you were A BOTTOM! OH and that thread had to do with dancing... This DOESN'T ...so you're lil "insight" sarcastic response was stupid cause it doesn't apply to gay sex position. Excuse me for not knowing wtf u r in the bedroom :blink: offended? Hmm, I wonder why? Imma let you handle that "issue" you have on your on and look past this, or rather you in this thread cuz its not that serious. I'm not Game, not gonna go back and forth over petty shit.. that's child's play. Nonetheless have a good day to the (clearly) offended.

And now TE will make an unwanted appearance to add fuel ...in ..3...2 ....

Nope, my "insight" said you were A BOTTOM! OH and that thread had to do with dancing... This DOESN'T ...so you're lil "insight" sarcastic response was stupid cause it doesn't apply to gay sex position. Excuse me for not knowing wtf u r in the bedroom :blink: offended? Hmm, I wonder why? Imma let you handle that "issue" you have on your on and look past this, or rather you in this thread cuz its not that serious. I'm not Game, not gonna ho back and forth over petty shit.. that's child's play. Nonetheless have a good to the offended (clearly)

Seems like the only 1 clearly offended was you, I was making fun of the fact that that wasn't news at all (hell Joe clocked you on that too) using the gold you gave us in that other thread about being a dancer. You assumed wrong, your insight was a fail, so I clocked, not out of being offended, I know what I am and I know what Im not so what you think about me doesn't matter, but when you assumed...I couldn't resist. Sorry my clocking offended you...and nobody else. But hey, try to have a nice day. because I'm having a great 1. :D

• Upvote 1

Nope! my "insight" said you were A BOTTOM! OH and that thread had to do with dancing... This DOESN'T ...so you're lil "insight" sarcastic response was stupid cause it doesn't apply to gay sex position. Excuse me for not knowing wtf u r in the bedroom :blink: offended? Hmm, I wonder why? Imma let you handle that "issue" you have on your on and look past this, or rather you in this thread cuz its not that serious. I'm not Game, not gonna go back and forth over petty shit.. that's child's play. Nonetheless have a good day to the (clearly) offended.

:lmao:

Instead of you being in here up ppls ass,you should be investing all your time into the next Legend's Panel so we can stay clear of a follow up occurring in 2018 like Janet's next project :umm:

Yasss!!! His ass ain't even workin on it.

You and Eff will get over it, you all have the world creaming in their pants.. a few "haters" don't compare .. can't win them ALL -_-

Eff's a TOP

I lived happily ever after

• Upvote 1