JANET THANKS US!!!!! GAME'S RUMOR HE HEARD FROM GAME IS TRUE!

jarrylf

I'm assuming that based on her words, Jimmy Jam, and a producer

Her words were that if anything is coming we will hear it from her. Last year she told a group a fans she wasn't working on anything. = Nothing.

Jimmy said he was anticipating something. Meaning waiting for something. Predicting something. Not knowing for certain. = Somewhat nothing.

Because this producer is realiable like other producers supposedly working on Janet tracks since what? 2010? = Nothing.

• Upvote 1

Her words were that if anything is coming we will hear it from her. Last year she told a group a fans she wasn't working on anything. = Nothing.

Jimmy said he was anticipating something. Meaning waiting for something. Predicting something. Not knowing for certain. = Somewhat nothing.

Because this producer is realiable like other producers supposedly working on Janet tracks since what? 2010? = Nothing.

Those group of fans were French 

Jimmy knows there's something... 

Engineer.. not a producer.. #neverforget His interview that was erased from the internet

Producers/Writers on instagram

Photos of Janet writing

Janet's interview with Billboard in 2013... 

Just because nothing is out right now.. doesn't mean it's never coming out ;) 

Those group of fans were French 

Jimmy knows there's something... 

Engineer.. not a producer.. #neverforget His interview that was erased from the internet

Producers/Writers on instagram

Photos of Janet writing

Janet's interview with Billboard in 2013... 

Just because nothing is out right now.. doesn't mean it's never coming out ;)

Which means nothing. :umm:

You know this...how? From a tweet? If anything it sounds like he's "hoping" for something not "knows" of something.

Again, your point? You assume it's erased for secrecy when it's just as legitimate to be erased for being false. 

Meaning? Before that it was tweets that lead nowhere. The platform change doesn't make it more legitimate.

ONE photo and that was a while ago. Hell years ago she said she in the process and we've heard almost nothing else about it.

Yes, the starting concepts. Something she's said before in these last several years. How many times do you start one project? 

I didn't say never, but to assume it's coming out soon makes no sense. ;)

• Upvote 1

Which means nothing. :umm:

You know this...how? From a tweet? If anything it sounds like he's "hoping" for something not "knows" of something.

Again, your point? You assume it's erased for secrecy when it's just as legitimate to be erased for being false.

Meaning? Before that it was tweets that lead nowhere. The platform change doesn't make it more legitimate.

ONE photo and that was a while ago. Hell years ago she said she in the process and we've heard almost nothing else about it.

Yes, the starting concepts. Something she's said before in these last several years. How many times do you start one project?

I didn't say never, but to assume it's coming out soon makes no sense. ;)

That's what I said.. They mean nothing

Sounds like he knows since he's working with her

Yes.. Her engineer made up everything about Janet's traveling recording studio :blink:

I'm sorry.. I don't know when her work will be revealed but i made abet that it would be before Jan. 2 2015

That photo was from 2013

She's taking her time. Nothing wrong with that

:coffee:

• Upvote 1