Solange got married

bu.

I was talking about her face

well of course you were talking about her face and I brought up her hair so.... :umm:

Joe was trying to be messy by bringing up her natural hair style

I agree she does but if you look at Beyonce's baby photos, they're twins

No if I wanted to be messy I would've said worse. I'm serious. Some people don't wanna do their kids hair sometimes because the kid would scream and cry. Like you never heard of that happening before

Solange broke out in hives on her wedding day :(.

B2nNamOCAAAsYBK.jpg

B2nHg4bIcAAQmoz.jpg#twimg

I wasn't paid for 2 weeks and it stressed me the fuck out to the point I mildly broke out in them :(. It's horrible and for her to break out on her wedding day is sad.

Solange broke out in hives on her wedding day :(.

B2nNamOCAAAsYBK.jpg

B2nHg4bIcAAQmoz.jpg#twimg

I wasn't paid for 2 weeks and it stressed me the fuck out to the point I mildly broke out in them :(. It's horrible and for her to break out on her wedding day is sad.

Wow! Is that real?? If so poor girl! I like Solange and I think its great that Blue Ivy and her have the same hair style. I have two girl and they both have natural hair. They don't wear afros tho. Their hair is far to long and thick for that.

I Love this for sum reason. It's like weird, eerie, and strange mixed w/ slayage :lol:

Me too. There's something American Horror Story about it lol. 

Slay a bit Tina

She has looked amazing since her divorce from Matthew (who I believe wasn't at the wedding?). 

Wow! Is that real?? If so poor girl! I like Solange and I think its great that Blue Ivy and her have the same hair style. I have two girl and they both have natural hair. They don't wear afros tho. Their hair is far to long and thick for that.

Yeah I believe it is. I feel for her but it looks like she had a great day nonetheless which is all that matters really. 

Awww that's sounds really sweet :). I actually love how they leave Blue's hair natural. Does leaving it natural make it grow healthier in the future? Or does it make it harder to style?