So Where Do You Stand ...on all this Bill Cosby Fiasco ??

janetDAYZ

We're currently close to 20 women who have came forward w/ the allegations of drugged,assaulted and raped by Mr.Cosby.

Stacey Dash and Raven Symone have spoke out against the allegations saying they DONT BELIEVE ...meanwhile some of the accusers are former super model Janice Dickinson and The Incredible Hulk's wife Carla Ferrigno.

What are your thoughts on this?

In the UK we recently had over 100 women accuse an "at the time" beloved celebrity veteran called Jimmy Savile of molesting then...some even live on TV back in the 60s. It turned out that many men if that era were involved in a ring of it and the inquiry is still ongoing. Sadly Jimmy was already dead so he couldnt be punished.

I don't know if Bill is a rapist or not. If it came out true I would not be shocked at this point

I'm not sure where I stand on this, honestly. So many stories flying around it's hard to keep track of it all. Who genuinely is pursuing this to get a rapist (if he is) convicted and/or who is starting a fire of sorts just for a cash grab and 15 minutes of spotlight, it's hard to tell. I do believe in "innocent until proven guilty", but this is getting out of hand. I hope it's not true, of course, and will be greatly disappointed if it is all true.

• Upvote 1

Where there is smoke there is fire, in Cosby's case his accuser(s) have some credibility issues as I have seen, in one instance one accuser claims to have been drugged and raped, she subsequently went out with Cosby again.

In the end whether Cosby did or didn't do what he is accused of for Cosby this is a PR disaster that was handled very poorly, he should have pulled all interviews until matters were handled better. Guilty or not, these accusations do not in any way take my memories of watching the Cosby show and all that it represented to America.  Cosby nurtured the American dream that people of color could be anything they wanted to be

Since I wasn't there, I don't truly know if he did it or not. If he's innocent, I hope he's vindicated of these crimes. If he's guilty, I would be disappointed to say the least and hope the victims find some form of peace and closure.

Either way, I believe in "separating the art from the artist," so the Cosby Show will always remain one of my all-time favorite sitcoms. They were the ideal TV family, and it's not fair to the other innocent actors to pull the show off the air. It's not like that will help the alleged victims.

• Upvote 1