Soooo No One Watched the American Music Awards?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I did ....in the industry it's all about marketing the fun in music is lost . I saw Jlo trying so hard to be something and a crowd of very young under developed acts.....music today lacks a whole lot of true artists.

I saw Iggy be hand held by TI but I give it up for TI because he pimping Iggy out for them coins

Fergie's & Lorde's performances have been the best so far IMO. I'm digging Mary's

As a whole it's better than the VMA's

OK that performance of Bang Bang was great.............Nicki should leave after her part is over, she's got nothing to do and it's no reason to still be there. Anyway Jessie & Ariana did that.

UM..........................JEN FUCKIN DID THAT, sure the song sucks, but that bitch danced her mutha fuckin big ass off, she shut it down, they did good saving her for last.....song still sucks but that was good.

• Upvote 1

Fergie's & Lorde's performances have been the best so far IMO (I hear Jen& Ig did good, but Im not there yet). I'm digging Mary's

As a whole it's better than the VMA's

OK that performance of Bang Bang was great.............Nicki should leave after her part is over, she's got nothing to do and it's no reason to still be there. Anyway Jessie & Ariana did that.

I was seeing on Twitter that people were saying Lorde looked like a Tim Burton character brought to life lol. Did Nicki perform solo? Katy should've never won over Lorde

I was seeing on Twitter that people were saying Lorde looked like a Tim Burton character brought to life lol. Did Nicki perform solo? Katy should've never won over Lorde

LOL she did, but she seemed really cool and like she was having a great time. Yea she performed the new song she released recently (personally didn't watch the full performance, wasn't digging the song, but tho as I said she should leave the stage when her features up, this was my favorite performance of BangBang)