Hally Berry takes Gabriel Aubry to court for 'changing daughters looks to make her look white'

bu.

Halle Berry just took Gabriel Aubry to court ... claiming he's trying to make their 6-year-old daughter white.

Halle was furious Gabriel was straightening Nahla's naturally-curly hair, lightening it with highlights and she is convinced it's because he does not want the girl to appear to be African American.

Halle didn't show in court Monday morning, but her lawyer Steve Kolodny did, along with Gabriel and after a lot of arguing the judge ruled NEITHER Halle nor Gabriel could change Nahla's look from its natural state.

So the judge is allowing Nahla's hair to grow back naturally. 

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/24/gabrie...#ixzz3K1dYuKSl

This.. End of story

Petty attacks via lawyers "Halle takes Gabriel to court to pick out daughter's dress" when does it end

Seriously. All of this drama more than likely over nothing. I understand preferring to see her curls, goodness knows I love mine, but to make it sound like this is some sinister scheme to "make her look more white" is ridiculous. Let Nahla be a beautiful BIRACIAL girl however she wants to show it, and stop all of this pettiness. They're doing more harm than good.

Seriously. All of this drama more than likely over nothing. I understand preferring to see her curls, goodness knows I love mine, but to make it sound like this is some sinister scheme to "make her look more white" is ridiculous. Let Nahla be a beautiful BIRACIAL girl however she wants to show it, and stop all of this pettiness. They're doing more harm than good.

They need to work together... As adults

Tho we all know Halle Berry is batshit cray

a little girl doesn't need highlights in her hair and he probably is doing that. 

Beat me to it

If it were JUST straightening the hair this early I'd be team "You doin too much" with Game & Rey.....but..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO child of any race needs to color their hair under 12 (and even that's a stretch in my opinion), and that's doing too much on his end, like honestly the straightening I can understand when she's with him, he's a average guy and the average guy can't handle the average girls hair (EVEN MORE SO a black/biracial girls hair), but......highlights. I think theres reason for concern, not necessarily court, but something, that's not something as simple as "he's not dressing her right".

• Upvote 1

I agree. Highlights should not be done on a girl that age or younger. Straightening isn't even an issue to me. Maybe she wanted to have straight hair one day?But highlights is OTT.

Halle and Gabriel both need to grow the fuck up though.

Nahla is his only child (I think), and a little girl at that. I do agree that he shouldn't be coloring her hair that young, but do you honestly think he has a clue of the damage that can do? Or if he even knows much of anything about hair at all? Especially a biracial girl? He probably just thinks it's cute and that the baby will like it. Few men know about hair even with the women they date. It's far-fetched to assume his intentions like that.

VERY true, Im so sick of her being in the news for this stupid shit. NO LIE, I had no clue her show even aired....or that it aired on SyFy... ALLLLLLLLLLLL we hare about with Halle today is "Halle vs. Gabriel".

Who had a show and what was it about? :lol:

Nahla is his only child (I think), and a little girl at that. I do agree that he shouldn't be coloring her hair that young, but do you honestly think he has a clue of the damage that can do? Or if he even knows much of anything about hair at all? Especially a biracial girl? He probably just thinks it's cute and that the baby will like it. Few men know about hair even with the women they date. It's far-fetched to assume his intentions like that.

Well I just looked at the pics of the little girl on tmz and she does look biracial without the straightened hair but with highlights and straightened hair it's no doubt she'd look straight up white

Well I just looked at the pics of the little girl on tmz and she does look biracial without the straightened hair but with highlights and straightened hair it's no doubt she'd look straight up white

Well considering she's mostly white, that is possible. However, it doesn't mean that his intention is to make her look more white. It seems coincidental to me. First-time fathers, especially of daughters, hardly know what they're doing and just do what they think is spoiling them or just having fun doing what they like. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here, but they both need to get it together.

Well considering she's mostly white, that is possible. However, it doesn't mean that his intention is to make her look more white. It seems coincidental to me. First-time fathers, especially of daughters, hardly know what they're doing and just do what they think is spoiling them or just having fun doing what they like. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here, but they both need to get it together.

I assume Halle has spoken to him about this... I assume a huge argument took place

Otherwise they wouldn't need a court to intervene..

I just can't :lmao:

IKR!?!?! AND THIS IS A  FUCKING SPIELDBERG PRODUCTION!!!!....AND NO1CURS LOL :lmao:

Actually, the rattings are good (get them geeks!) but seriously NOBODY's talking about it, 1st eason is DONE lol, and I didn't even know when it was starting lol Oh and Syfy's just playing the re-runs apparantly it aired on CBS......no reason nobody cared lol.

Who had a show and what was it about? :lol:

Halle, it's about her being a Astronant who comes back from space pregnant.

I'd chop it up to that too...again if it were just taking her to get it straightened, I don't want to jump 100% on "He want's her to be seen as and seen by herself as a white girl", but ....highlights.....like that gives me a squint/funk face everytime I think about that part, like that's a bit of going the hell out of his way. But also maybe she had/has a desire to be blonde (I knew alot of girls with dark/brown hair that did, related to a few) and he probably thought highlights would be fine because it's not coloring all of the hair and it'd make her happy, but Halle probably put her foot down as a solid HELL NO lol....as she should coloring kids hair is sooo dumb...

I assume Halle has spoken to him about this... I assume a huge argument took place

Otherwise they wouldn't need a court to intervene..

I agree, this had to have been building up for a good while