Hollywood whitewashes Tiger Lily?

bu.

i6pkV4D8PBVO7.png

Tiger Lily, according to the original J.M. Barrie story is a fierce Native American warrior who "staves off the altar with a hatchet." She is pointedly not an emerald-eyed, fair-skinned beauty like Rooney Mara. Hollywood already has so few roles for people of color that outrage rose quickly over this role — one that is an obvious place to add diversity — went again to a white woman. Now that the trailer has arrived and revealed just how odd it looks to have Mara playing the part, the issue has been driven home all over again.

http://www.vox.com/xpress/2014/11/26/7292959/rooney-mara-tiger-lily

=================================================

I've no doubt Rooney Mara will slay. But really :umm:.

The actress is Rooney Mara and the character Tiger Lily is from Peter Pan

Oh I don't know her unless she's an actress who's easy to miss in movies. Oh i've seen Peter but not Peter Pan since I was a kid lol. Now I know. Thanks that's all anyone needed to say ;)

Oh I don't know her unless she's an actress who's easy to miss in movies. Oh i've seen Peter but not Peter Pan since I was a kid lol. Now I know. Thanks that's all anyone needed to say ;)

Did you watch the remake of Nightmare of Elm Street that came out a few years ago? She was Nancy in that

Google huney.. It's not that hard

The convo with you is over sweetheart. I've already had my questions answered. Time for you to move on :)

Aah ok haha. She was in the Facebook movie The Social Network. 

Didn't see that movie either mainly because of Justin :lol: