Janet Jackson's RN25 Humanitarian Tour

Janet-Jackson-in-Israel.-Photo-Ch.-2.-30

Pop legend Janet Jackson arrived in the West Bank on Wednesday on an unannounced visit, accompanied by her billionaire Qatari husband, Wissam al-Mana, Ch. 2 News said.

Despite the star’s activities as a UNICEF ambassador, it was apparently a private visit, according to the report.

The couple, who married in 2012, arrived in Amman, Jordan, and from there made the hour-long trip to sightsee in the Palestinian Authority (PA), including visits to Ramallah and Hebron.

The visit to areas under PA control is expected to continue until Friday; there was no word if the two planned to visit Israel, as well.

Meanwhile, despite the tense security and political situation, Israelis still have high hopes for an anticipated wave of musical visits by pop and rock artists in the spring, including – among others – Robbie Williams, the Backstreet Boys and Kylie Minogue.

You aint shit for that title :lmao:

Thank you for supporting my brothers and sisters in Palestine, Janhova. Please reign your mercy on them and grant them freedom from the oppressors. 

PS must have taken a lot of guts to go there tbh. The Jews at the top of all those american corporations will definitely pay her music dust now. 

• Upvote 2

It amazes me that she has gone to Palestine. Palestine is country that:

- can be bombed at any minute by it's bullying neighbours (who ignore international/UN laws and resolutions)

- has slowly and illegally had it's land taken from them over the last 60 or so years

- has their homes bulldozed to make way for Israeli attractions / homes

- had 2100 civilians killed (compared to the 66 in israel) in the summer alone

- doesn't have the same support from America or the UK or any country who fund Israels arms amongst other things.

When will any of my other faves ever do this? When will any of the other girls risk their LIFE for charity? This is why Janhova >>>>>>>>> the others.

It amazes me that she has gone to Palestine. Palestine is country that:

- can be bombed at any minute by it's bullying neighbours (who ignore international/UN laws and resolutions)

- has slowly and illegally had it's land taken from them over the last 60 or so years

- has their homes bulldozed to make way for Israeli attractions / homes

- had 2100 civilians killed (compared to the 66 in israel) in the summer alone

- doesn't have the same support from America or the UK or any country who fund Israels arms amongst other things.

When will any of my other faves ever do this? When will any of the other girls risk their LIFE for charity? This is why Janhova >>>>>>>>> the others.

Well, they aren't Janhova..our lord and savior.  :coffee: