Lil Kim can't catch a break.

bu.

Days after her ex was posting pictures of Kimmys rival, Nicki Minaj on his Insta it has been revealed she owes your government tax.

=======================================

Lil Kim hasn't paid taxes since 2010, owes 126k+ 

Lil’ Kim owes the federal government $126, 725.12 in back taxes after failing to pay taxes since 2010, according to Life & Style.

Earlier this year, Lil’ Kim was in financial trouble with her former counsel.

“Four months ago, she was sued for failing to pay her former law firm, Dewey & LeBoeuf, $186,217.93 for five years of legal services,” the article says. “A judge ruled in the firm’s favor, ordering Kim to pay the sum — with interest.”

Kim reportedly had a tax bill over a $1 million dating from 2002-2009.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.31806/title.lil-kim-reportedly-owes-126000-in-taxes

==============================================

Time for another Paypal mixtape

KIMCASH.gif

Hmm befriending your robber...interesting concept, but that might be a good point, I mean Nick is known for how she helped out actually talented female rappers from the past and boost their sales and names with features, like Rah & Foxy....:)

Not surprising tho, like what does she even do now? Besides the mix tapes she just randomly appears on peoples tours I guess, but I mean what else is bringing income. It's sad/annoying, if she'd spend more time looking for/creating more endeavours for herself and not worrying about her stunt double who's on her way out, she probably wouldn't be in this predicament. Oh well, the mixtape was good tho. :coffee: