Gas prices?

Bailey

What was the question? :unsure:

LOL I THOUGHT THAT TOO

But it's hilarious when they were high as holy hell, Obama got blamed somehow, but now that they're down lower than they've been for YEARRRRS.....nobody wants to thank him for that (tho I don't think he himself has control over the prices anyway)

• Upvote 1

LOL I THOUGHT THAT TOO

But it's hilarious when they were high as holy hell, Obama got blamed somehow, but now that they're down lower than they've been for YEARRRRS.....nobody wants to thank him for that (tho I don't think he himself has control over the prices anyway)

That is correct.. he has no control over the price of oil 

Supply & Demand/the free market... The demand for oil is lessor now 

I can't believe gas prices stayed low this long, I mean the money I save on my commute to work adds up after awhile, I spend a good amount of money out of mecessity. We are at 1.85 gallon, I wish the President would point that out with this holiday season which by most accounts did well economically.....maybe not take the credit, but reflect on how nice that is ..while he's in office :coffee:

I can't believe gas prices stayed low this long, I mean the money I save on my commute to work adds up after awhile, I spend a good amount of money out of mecessity. We are at 1.85 gallon, I wish the President would point that out with this holiday season which by most accounts did well economically.....maybe not take the credit, but reflect on how nice that is ..while he's in office :coffee:

It's not his fault. It's simply supply & demand economics