Ciara is BACK w/.. NEW SINGLE - "I BET"

janetDAYZ

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

She funny

I've been seeing stans trying to make this happen on FB lol. Oh God, how will Janet ever compete with such quality and originality, has Cici surpassed her master?..............NO, cause this song is shit  :lmao:  I wonder if we're going to have a repeat of the last era cause this song is more buzz single worthy than both Sorry & Got Me Good.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She funny

I've been seeing stans trying to make this happen on FB lol. Oh God, how will Janet ever compete with such quality and originality, has Cici surpassed her master?..............NO, cause this song is shit :lmao: I wonder if we're going to have a repeat of the last era cause this song is more buzz single worthy than both Sorry & Got Me Good.

Sorry was decent tho

I heard the album is called Jackie :umm:

• Upvote 1

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She funny

I've been seeing stans trying to make this happen on FB lol. Oh God, how will Janet ever compete with such quality and originality, has Cici surpassed her master?..............NO, cause this song is shit :lmao: I wonder if we're going to have a repeat of the last era cause this song is more buzz single worthy than both Sorry & Got Me Good.

It's going to be called that after it stalls on billboard

Sorry was decent tho

I heard the album is called Jackie :umm:

OH DEFINITELY, I agree completely, Sorry is better than a most of  tracks off her last album and was a step in the right direction

The fuck? :umm:

It's going to be called that after it stalls on billboard

LOL RIGHT!?!?