so i bought a homeless woman a sandwich

downeaznboi

I've seen similar things happen. My freshman year of college I was at McDonald's with my friend and this homeless man asked us for money. My friend said no to the money but offered to buy him something. You know this sonofabitch gonna say "I want a #1 large"? Bitch :umm:

• Upvote 3

Oh man this thread! ya'll funny :lol: anyway I used to this sorta thing, and I would give money, but when folks around you look at you like the sucker...aint a good look. Now I see homeless people and I be like whatever...no one that truly wants a place couldnt get something...hell our city just made panhandling an illegal offense....meaning that shit was out of control, people begging for money using signs set up all day long at expressway exits.  I must admit, when I see young people homeless that could actually work I feel zero sympathy for them :coffee:

he aint homeless hell......if you homeless and you gotta ask a stranger for food, you can always ask for a cup to get some water :filenails:

well he asked for a soda not water and if he said no to the soda then he could've just got water instead of no drink at all :)

I dont think he's liberal about it, I think he's mocking how the US government gives people handouts that should be earning it

No.. I believe the government (not federal) should handle their homeless issues. There's one city (or state) that are giving homeless people jobs and free living and saving the citizens millions of dollars.

Certain cities have outlawed feeding them, panhandling, and sleeping on public property to combat the homeless issue. That is a waste of tax dollars

• Upvote 1

No.. I believe the government (not federal) should handle their homeless issues. There's one city (or state) that are giving homeless people jobs and free living and saving the citizens millions of dollars.

Certain cities have outlawed feeding them, panhandling, and sleeping on public property to combat the homeless issue. That is a waste of tax dollars

Oop! I saw that Daily Show too, way impressed with Utah for doing that. And yeah much to I'd imagine everyone's surprise, it's saving them millions. Hi-5 & kudos on that receipt.

• Upvote 1

I don't give money to the homeless. I always feel that they'll waste it on alcohol/drugs/cigs. 

I had a 'free coffee' voucher the other day so I bought one for the homeless guy outside. He cried when I gave it him. Maybe I'll buy him some fruit next time. But then I wouldn't want to spoil him 

• Upvote 1

This actually reminded me. A few weeks ago I was walking past a homeless guy and he asked for change, I said I had none (which was true). As I walked by I heard him say "cheap bastard, go die". On the way back I decided to drop a £10 in front of him and then pick it up as if i dropped it by accident. I said "oops. Don't want to lose that". He looked at me like he wanted to kill me. I looked at him like "tell me to die again and I'll fuck you up". 

iV2fLy8ooY6bP.gif

• Upvote 5

so yea, you believe that giving a man a fish he eats for a day give him the means to fish he eats for life :)