so i bought a homeless woman a sandwich

downeaznboi

• 1 month later...

I thought of this thread today....

Ā 

This crackhead (claiming he was homeless) was asking me for money whilst I was at the cashpoint. I told him I had no change, so he asked i could give him a note :umm: When I asked what for, he said it was for food so I offered to buy him some food from the Chinese takeaway across the road. This crackhead had the audacity to say "that he usually goes to the one at the top of the hill, so if I give him the money, he'd just go there :umm:

Ā 

God knows why I entertained him this far, but I told him if he wants food, we are going across the road. He followed and knowing how much i had taken from the cashpoint, stated "if I order the cheapest thing on the menu, can he keep the change?". I ordered him some chicken wings and told him make sure his ass eats the food!Ā 

Bu! I need a translation bae... "Cashpoint".. Is that an American ATM?

Ā 

Soon Did you eat lunch with him? :unsure:

Not every English forum member is called Bu :umm: and yes a cashpoint is the ATM. I Ā did not eat with him, even though he was quite handsome for a crackhead.

Ā 

LOL I wont even go that deep it, if Im givin you a buck, I don't give a fuck lol, surely I'd hope you're putting it to good use but eh, Im not giving out enough to hurt my bank account so what Im giving you do whatever you want, just don't bug me lol

Well we should'nt feel bullied into giving money. If you don't wanna give, walk away. But i'm not gonna contribute towards no ones crack collection.

Ā 

When i left, the manager came out after me saying that a woman did the same thing for another crackhead yesterday, but after she left, the crackhead refused the food and took the money!!!

Not every English forum member is called Bu :umm: and yes a cashpoint is the ATM. I did not eat with him, even though he was quite handsome for a crackhead.

Well we should'nt feel bullied into giving money. If you don't wanna give, walk away. But i'm not gonna contribute towards no ones crack collection.

When i left, the manager came out after me saying that a woman did the same thing for another crackhead yesterday, but after she left, the crackhead refused the food and took the money!!!

Yeah it's why I'm picky about who I give to, getting in my way/bugging me or obvious signs of addiction ill pass on and try to pretend you don't exist, but if you come correct I'll do what I can. The poor for the most part here in L.A. are pretty cool & respectful mostly.