Summer Tour, NKOTB, TLC, and Nelly

Bailey

I'm not really here for NKOTB (besides The RIght Stuff, that song is the biz, but I always sided with New Edition with their beef, I mean for christs sake NKOTB only existed to top NE, but that's another story) but their touring game over the last 7 years is on point and is to be commended.

• Upvote 1

I'm not really here for NKOTB (besides The RIght Stuff, that song is the biz, but I always sided with New Edition with their beef, I mean for christs sake NKOTB only existed to top NE, but that's another story) but their touring game over the last 7 years is on point and is to be commended.

No.. At this point, they're just touring with anyone who also can't tour alone

But....those tours were all successful, and that's my point, I don't look down on joint tours, it's really smart for NKOTB to tour with groups bigger-more successful than them, that's undeniable to me and deserves a tip of the hat. Hell when R&B & Hip Hip Hop legends tour it's mostly in theaters & festivals, but those NKOTB & (fill in the blank for Backstreet Boys, Boyz II Men, etc.) are in Arena's