Sex Tape?

Aquaria

Oddly tho if the room has a wall of mirrors.....I do enjoy the view, but I just do glances, 1 of my friends say they seriously love it LOL. IDK I think for me the only way I'd enjoy doing a actual video is if it were RayJ & Kim style where it was from Ray's point of view

I haven't but I'd consider it if in a relationship. It could be a fun thing to try. I wouldn't want to upload it to the Internet, though. Just private "home movies", as it where, lol. 

You know what I have that thought too, to me it'd be fun to film.........but never watch lol, or set up a camera that's not on & pretend lol

Oddly tho if the room has a wall of mirrors.....I do enjoy the view, but I just do glances, 1 of my friends say they seriously love it LOL. IDK I think for me the only way I'd enjoy doing a actual video is if it were RayJ & Kim style where it was from Ray's point of view

You know what I have that thought too, to me it'd be fun to film.........but never watch lol, or set up a camera that's not on & pretend lol

Oh yeah, the mirror walls are much more appealing to me. That'd be MUCH better, lol. I'd feel pretty shy with a camera since I'd never wanna go back and watch it, but I'd try it if my partner insisted just to let them have the fantasy and to say I did it at least once, lol. 

Oh yeah, the mirror walls are much more appealing to me. That'd be MUCH better, lol. I'd feel pretty shy with a camera since I'd never wanna go back and watch it, but I'd try it if my partner insisted just to let them have the fantasy and to say I did it at least once, lol. 

Yea for me as uncomfortable as I'd be with watching me on video, I already know I'd be FLOOORED with the sound....like Im very much a sound maker lol....and sometimes even without the sex, just the kissing............the spot is REAL, that was 1 of my fave moments from the Martin TV show when Gina & Martin were seeing who would be the 1st to break down and beg for sex if they abstained, and when they were playing turnon tricks, and he rubbed her neck and she freaked out and was like "NOOO THAT'S NOT FAIR".........that's real LOFL, and that's me,  I got a neck area that touched with hands or lips my reaction.... I don't wanna hear it LOL, even when m doing it Im like "OH MY GOD SHUT UP!" LOL