Bruno Mars..

Shawn1814

Who?

:umm: Mark Ronson, the man who's song this is and who's album it's on, Bruno's the feature (vocals) Mark is the main artist he's a producer & DJ. If I was gonna stan for the song as hard as I do I had to look into the guy, 1 of my all time favorite producers ever (he needs to eclipse David Guetta as soon as possible, he's a billion times better & more talented as a DJ & producer)

Yes! This is my f*ckin' jam!  :w00t:  :dance:

SIS when I tell you......cause you already KNOW I stan for him, his last album is easily my most played album of the last 2 years, BUT....this song eases him in my top 10....I don't know who I gotta move down for him but damnit, I gotta do some re-arranging now. Now Rih & Christina got company as the only people under 40 in my top 10.

:umm: Mark Ronson, the man who's song this is and who's album it's on, Bruno's the feature (vocals) Mark is the main artist he's a producer & DJ. If I was gonna stan for the song as hard as I do I had to look into the guy, 1 of my all time favorite producers ever (he needs to eclipse David Guetta as soon as possible, he's a billion times better & more talented as a DJ & producer)

SIS when I tell you......cause you already KNOW I stan for him, his last album is easily my most played album of the last 2 years, BUT....this song eases him in my top 10....I don't know who I gotta move down for him but damnit, I gotta do some re-arranging now. Now Rih & Christina got company as the only people under 40 in my top 10.

I listened to snippets on Itunes and was impressed.. This song is the only stand out track.