Bruce Jenner is no more. Caitlyn Jenner debuts herself on Vanity Fair cover!

bu.

Bruce Jenner is shooting a docuseries about his life changes that will air on television ... TMZ has confirmed.

We're told the footage has been shot over the last few months and chronicles what Kim has described as Bruce's "journey." 

We're told the footage is a very personal look from Bruce's vantage point of the process of changing.

Multiple sources say the documentary will include interaction with Bruce's kids and ex-wife Kris and how they are receiving the news.

One source familiar with the production tells us when Bruce talked openly with the family, at one point Kris "lost it." 

We're told all of Bruce's kids -- the boys and girls -- have been "extremely supportive." 

Our sources say the docuseries will air on E.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/28/bruce-jenner-changing-looks-journey-tv-show-documentary-e/#ixzz3QK1tapwp

=====================================

:o :o! So all those rumours were true. Good for Bruce tbh!

I'm pissed Janet's Life Is A T documentary never happened.

• 4 months later...

Not everyone can afford all that. Being transgender is probably a billion times harder than just being gay. Especially if you dont have the priveledge of looking like you can pass as a biological female. I dont think i could ever call someone an ugly tranny. That is so hurtfull in perspective now.

• Upvote 1

She looks gorgeous :wub: I live for the shade of choosing Caitlyn with a "C" over a "K". :shifty:

that's not shade darling, thats to distance himself so it won't be so obvious of Kris Jenner involvement in this whole fiasco. That's what you call a Jedi mind trick.

Anywho, I live for Annie Leibovitz camera sorcery...bitch really can make anybody and anything look good.