BOBBI KRISTINA BROWN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS IN BATHTUB

Shawn1814

Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's daughter was found unconscious in a bathtub in her home -- and taken to a hospital where she is now breathing ... TMZ has learned.

Bobbi Kristina Brown's husband Nick Gordon and a friend found her in the tub ... according to police in Roswell, GA. We're told her husband and friend immediately started CPR on her ... until police and paramedics arrived.

We're told police took over life-saving measures on the scene -- and then she was taken by ambulance to a hospital.

Doctors have now stabilized her breathing. 

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3QQHE30WU

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/31/bobbi-kristina-brown-found-unconscious-bathtub-whitney-houston/

remember her and Bobby don't talk like that

That was then.. her and Bobby's relationship has improved (both have said) which would make sense cause he's the last parent she has left BUT Bobby can only do so much...she's a grown woman... If Cissy couldnt help Whitney what on earth can Bobby do to help Bobbi Kristina? Only Bobbi can help Bobbi.

Jesus.  The timing of this is so eerie. Not because of the anniversary of Whitney's death but because she just married that boy -- and if she passes - which God forbid she doesn't - assuming that she doesn't have a will like most 20 somethings don't -- then he will inherit all of her $$$$. 

Jesus.  The timing of this is so eerie. Not because of the anniversary of Whitney's death but because she just married that boy -- and if she passes - which God forbid she doesn't - assuming that she doesn't have a will like most 20 somethings don't -- then he will inherit all of her $$$$. 

I think it's because it's the anniversary of Whitney's death that makes it eerie 

I think it's because it's the anniversary of Whitney's death that makes it eerie 

But it's not the anniversary of her death.  That's still more than week away.  It's eerie because how does this happen twice - and there is some same suspects in the scenario who have an ulterior motive.  

But it's not the anniversary of her death.  That's still more than week away.  It's eerie because how does this happen twice - and there is some same suspects in the scenario who have an ulterior motive.  

close enough

yeah ummm I'm not here for conspiracy theories... Maybe if she wasn't a druggie 

close enough

yeah ummm I'm not here for conspiracy theories... Maybe if she wasn't a druggie 

Why is everything other than what is reported in mainstream considered a conspiracy theory (which most consider to be wacky and crazy). Maybe just keep an open mind. And did i miss something, but where are the receipts showing Kristina is an addict?

• Upvote 1

Why is everything other than what is reported in mainstream considered a conspiracy theory (which most consider to be wacky and crazy). Maybe just keep an open mind. And did i miss something, but where are the receipts showing Kristina is an addict?

Conspiracy theories are theories... They have no backing and is usually made up by paranoid people who aren't connected in any way shape or form to the victim(s), if there is/are victim(s).

Not every addiction is public and since she's barely a D-lister, She can easily fly under the radar 

• Upvote 1

Oh & turns out they aren't legally married, thus if she were to die, what would he have to gain? (serious question like he might be able to get something based on how long they've been together, idk). I mean he could just hate her and wanted to kill her because they had marriage drama, but that is a conspiracy theory. 

Im reserving all judgement of him until more details or events happen. 

• Upvote 2

Conspiracy theories are theories... They have no backing and is usually made up by paranoid people who aren't connected in any way shape or form to the victim(s), if there is/are victim(s).

Not every addiction is public and since she's barely a D-lister, She can easily fly under the radar 

CTs arent just made out of thin air. Do you believe everything the mainstream tells you, because its apparently backed up?

And i still don't see why you think she is a druggie - because her mother was?

Oh & turns out they aren't legally married, thus if she were to die, what would he have to gain? (serious question like he might be able to get something based on how long they've been together, idk). I mean he could just hate her and wanted to kill her because they had marriage drama, but that is a conspiracy theory. 

Im reserving all judgement of him until more details or events happen. 

I already stated that according to Bobbi's attorneys they weren't legally married.  However, if she was to have drawn up a will of her own and left the money to her "husband" then that can be a huge windfall. I think at this point she's actually only received a a small portion of her inheritance.  However, the money is not what's more important here -- it is this girl's life, stability, and well-being.

The fact that some guy who was accused of drugging his own girlfriend is the one who found her is bizarre because it's like wtf was he doing in her bathroom? I hope she recovers and seeks direction from her beliefs and moral system and comes back stronger than ever.

CTs arent just made out of thin air. Do you believe everything the mainstream tells you, because its apparently backed up?

Based on the evidence the media provided.. I will wait before jumping to conclusions. Jumping to conclusions and conspiracy theories has gotten millions killed (Holocaust & Salem, MA, USA)

I was wrong in calling her that.. I'll wait for the autopsy