BOBBI KRISTINA BROWN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS IN BATHTUB

Shawn1814

Based on the evidence the media provided.. I will wait before jumping to conclusions. Jumping to conclusions and conspiracy theories has gotten millions killed (Holocaust & Salem, MA, USA)

I was wrong in calling her that.. I'll wait for the autopsy

Did she die?

Not sure why you think this should be all over the press like Bobbi is some A-lister

Game is right. Bobbi ain't really a star. It's rare that children of stars get any press especially if the kids aren't stars themselves, but I will say Game there are some who are probably expecting this to be everywhere cause it's Whitney's daughter and cause it's a similar situation

Game is right. Bobbi ain't really a star. It's rare that children of stars get any press especially if the kids aren't stars themselves, but I will say Game there are some who are probably expecting this to be everywhere cause it's Whitney's daughter and cause it's a similar situation

That doesn't sell magazine and clicks

The tabloids are talking but they'll always sell anyway. She just doesn't garner as much attention as say Paris Jackson. probably because everyone knows Bobbi has been a mess since Whitney died and expected it considering her parents were a mess for almost all her life. Meanwhile no one knew anything about Paris Jackson before or After MJ's death and so that came as more of a shock. 

I hope Bobbi gets better.

The tabloids are talking but they'll always sell anyway. She just doesn't garner as much attention as say Paris Jackson. probably because everyone knows Bobbi has been a mess since Whitney died and expected it considering her parents were a mess for almost all her life. Meanwhile no one knew anything about Paris Jackson before or After MJ's death and so that came as more of a shock. 

I hope Bobbi gets better.

Random but true

There's no chance according to doctors. She lost too much brain activity. Even if she does survive, she'll have many brain function issues

It could be. That way they can mourn both Houstons on one day instead of a few days apart :(

:(

I hope so.. I don't believe in keeping people alive by electric outlet. Let her rest peacefully.. Without pain and suffering. Let her join her mother..

Sad but I agree.