BOBBI KRISTINA BROWN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS IN BATHTUB

Shawn1814

This is tooooo fuckin creepy,man. But I am lookin forward to them finding out more about these unexplained bruises on her body. Her boyfriend is under heavy investigation because of this. It's even conflicted reports of whether he was actually there or not at the time of discovering her unresponsive body. Some reports say he was there , some are saying he was called

This is tooooo fuckin creepy,man. But I am lookin forward to them finding out more about these unexplained bruises on her body. Her boyfriend is under heavy investigation because of this. It's even conflicted reports of whether he was actually there or not at the time of discovering her unresponsive body. Some reports say he was there , some are saying he was called

Did y'all see this shit?! Bobby's sister called it 2yrs ago and feared for Bobbi Christina. This sent chills down my spine. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faTQ-1j8Y5E

Bobbi Kristina's organs are shutting down and reliable family sources say at this point it doesn't matter if Bobby Brown withdraws life support ... she's dying.

As we reported ... when Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital 2 weeks ago her brain activity was minimal. A few days later she showed an improvement in brain function but we're told her condition has since deteriorated.

We're told several organs are already shutting down and the family now fully understands.

Bobby Brown is holding strong to his religious view and is saying he will do what it takes to keep his daughter alive, even if it's just on life support with no long-term hope. Some members of Bobby's family disagree with his decision but will respect it.

TMZ

And i still don't see why you think she is a druggie - because her mother was?

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree 

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/report-bobbi-kristina-brown-had-used-drugs-being-160848200.html

Herion, Crack, Xanax and alcohol? In and out of Rehab for the past 3 years? 

• 1 month later...

Bobbi Kristina is suffering from irreversible global brain damage and is completely unresponsive ... so says her grandmother Cissy Houston. 
Cissy tells TMZ, "Meeting with the doctors and understanding that she can live in this condition for a lifetime truly saddens me."

Cissy tells us, "I have just returned from visiting my granddaughter Bobbi Kristina in the hospital and while she is no longer in a medically induced coma she has a tracheotomy and according to the doctors she has global and irreversible brain damage and remains unresponsive."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3XtsgSkmB

They should have let her go peacefully instead of going this route. People always think they know better than trained professionals. :sigh:

RIght, people stay stuck on putting LIFE over QUALITY Of LIFE. Ofcourse that's easier said when it's not your child, but still this is no way for a person to "live", being alive isn't the same as living.