By the way...

EphraimAdamz

why is everyone reacting so much? I mean whether the man is or isnt who cares, he's trying to produce work in a time where people of color aren't being put out there, so kudos to him for being creative. Them lips though :yep:

I don't care if he's gay, straight, bi, whatever. I just found his post(s) to be way over the top. He just did too much, imo, but that's Effrem for you, I guess, lol.

• Upvote 1

Twin telepathy and Dean Winchester always knows how best to react. :thumbup:

Yup, cause I love Dean too, he's actually my favorite part of Supernatural

I don't care if he's gay, straight, bi, whatever. I just found his post(s) to be way over the top. He just did too much, imo, but that's Effrem for you, I guess, lol.

This. That's my feeling exactly

The quiis about sexuality are only becuse of how long and hard  (LOL I said long & hard) he bragged about his straightness, and then we have the coming out like this.

• Upvote 1

The quiis about sexuality are only becuse of how long and hard  (LOL I said long & hard) he bragged about his straightness, and then we have the coming out like this.

Ohhhhhhhh.....hypocrite I see :good:

Castiel is my favorite, but I still can't get enough of either of the Winchesters, haha. <3 Supernatural is easily high-ranked on my list of favorite shows ever.

So is he actually coming out like a Lance Bass thing or is it gaining a demographic like a Nick Jonas thing? I just glanced at the post so I didn't give it much attention, lol.

• Upvote 2

What the Hell Is Going On Here? :blink:

act like you know lol

So basically Eff has been fuckin dudes all along. His channel says it all,basically :sigh:

I been knowin' for years but never said anything. Ask Boi, he knows i've known for a while Effrem was gay lol.

Castiel is my favorite, but I still can't get enough of either of the Winchesters, haha. <3 Supernatural is easily high-ranked on my list of favorite shows ever.

So is he actually coming out like a Lance Bass thing or is it gaining a demographic like a Nick Jonas thing? I just glanced at the post so I didn't give it much attention, lol.

Yea, I love it, Im not even half way on season 2 yet but damnit I love it

Idk for sure, like I've known & seen evidence for a while (thanks to Bu) that he might be, BUT, at the same time, he wouldn't be our Effy if the possibility of shameless promo wasn't the reason to get some extra attention from another audience like Nick.

• Upvote 1

Idk for sure, like I've known & seen evidence for a while (thanks to Bu) that he might be, BUT, at the same time, he wouldn't be our Effy if the possibility of shameless promo wasn't the reason to get some extra attention from another audience like Nick.

So Bu been spillin' Effrem's tea on the low?  :ph34r:

Oohh you're definitely in store for some awesome stuff. One thing I love about this show is that it doesn't take you where you think it's going to go. Right when you think you've found its rhythm, it'll switch gears, but always in the right way. Keep watching. I can't wait for 10 to get to Netflix. Season 9's finale tripped me out.

He and his shameless promo, my gosh. I'm off watching this saga. Someone just let me know how it ends, lmao.

So Bu been spillin' Effrem's tea on the low?  :ph34r:

Nah Bu just pointed out something on FB, you know how when you're in a group, they have other group recommendations on the sides with friends of yours who are in the groups pictures? Well Bu noticed there was 1 about Gay dating or hookups and guess who was 1 of the pics. But again he could've just joined a billion groups for promo so it could be that...but...hmm... LOL I hate that I feel like I just gave more amunition for his pointless & hilarious war & hate of FB LOL But it doesn't seem like theres any mending of that.

Oohh you're definitely in store for some awesome stuff. One thing I love about this show is that it doesn't take you where you think it's going to go. Right when you think you've found its rhythm, it'll switch gears, but always in the right way. Keep watching. I can't wait for 10 to get to Netflix. Season 9's finale tripped me out.

He and his shameless promo, my gosh. I'm off watching this saga. Someone just let me know how it ends, lmao.

That's pretty much what EVERYONE's been telling me, every man & women I know who watch that show LOVES that show and highly recommends it, like my only thing is tho it keeps my attention, if I go too long without seeing it I don't go running back, BUT to be fair & honest, I am the same way with MOST season 1-2's of shows of all kinds, like even Breaking Bad, and everyone says (like with Breaking bad) once you get to season 3 everything really picks up pace, which I look forward to.

LOL RIGHT, I sometimes wonder if maybe me & TOF & the LP team should do his mode of promo for Legends Panel & all our vids & projects, but eh, we're doing good with the promo we do lol.

I have watched all 9 seasons....and I must admit with work and all I stopped after season 9....haven't touched season 10 and it kinda sucks because I have seen all 9 ....and it's fun, I thought I hated the stand alone episodes, but now I see they have a purpose in entertaining beyond the main plot lines. It's weird so many fans of "Supernatural" go for Dean....I like Sam actually, Dean seems soooo obvious a choice. :rolleyes:

That's pretty much what EVERYONE's been telling me, every man & women I know who watch that show LOVES that show and highly recommends it, like my only thing is tho it keeps my attention, if I go too long without seeing it I don't go running back, BUT to be fair & honest, I am the same way with MOST season 1-2's of shows of all kinds, like even Breaking Bad, and everyone says (like with Breaking bad) once you get to season 3 everything really picks up pace, which I look forward to.

LOL RIGHT, I sometimes wonder if maybe me & TOF & the LP team should do his mode of promo for Legends Panel & all our vids & projects, but eh, we're doing good with the promo we do lol.

Yeah, that's basically the case with Supernatural. The final few episodes of Season 2 and season 3 is where it starts getting real steam. I think that the 3rd season is like the golden season for most new shows. If they make it there then they're solid. So yeah, hang in there at least until then. I guarantee you'll be determined to see through to the end. :D

Right, you guys' promo is great as it is. What you guys do has class to it. :whistle::shifty:

I have watched all 9 seasons....and I must admit with work and all I stopped after season 9....haven't touched season 10 and it kinda sucks because I have seen all 9 ....and it's fun, I thought I hated the stand alone episodes, but now I see they have a purpose in entertaining beyond the main plot lines. It's weird so many fans of "Supernatural" go for Dean....I like Sam actually, Dean seems soooo obvious a choice. :rolleyes:

I agree. I prefer Sam over Dean, but Castiel over all. He was just so adorably clueless yet so moral and powerful early on, and he's become an even stronger and dynamic character. I can't wait to see how he grows in Season 10 with his new responsibility.
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, that's basically the case with Supernatural. The final few episodes of Season 2 and season 3 is where it starts getting real steam. I think that the 3rd season is like the golden season for most new shows. If they make it there then they're solid. So yeah, hang in there at least until then. I guarantee you'll be determined to see through to the end. :D

Right, you guys' promo is great as it is. What you guys do has class to it. :whistle::shifty:

I agree. I prefer Sam over Dean, but Castiel over all. He was just so adorably clueless early on, but grew to be such a strong, dynamic character. I can't wait to see how he grows in Season 10 with his new responsibility.

oh Castiel is sooooo cute....and married in real life and Canadian :)

the shade

• Upvote 1

Nah Bu just pointed out something on FB, you know how when you're in a group, they have other group recommendations on the sides with friends of yours who are in the groups pictures? Well Bu noticed there was 1 about Gay dating or hookups and guess who was 1 of the pics. But again he could've just joined a billion groups for promo so it could be that...but...hmm... LOL I hate that I feel like I just gave more amunition for his pointless & hilarious war & hate of FB LOL But it doesn't seem like theres any mending of that.

Yeah you just did :lol: but someone told me last year that he did videos and stuff with gays and trannies and I was surprised but not surprised lol plus he hangs out with Ralphie or at least used to. Not saying hanging out with Ralphie made me definitely know he was gay cause I knew a long time before that.

I agree. I prefer Sam over Dean, but Castiel over all. He was just so adorably clueless yet so moral and powerful early on, and he's become an even stronger and dynamic character. I can't wait to see how he grows in Season 10 with his new responsibility.

Dean seems soooo obvious a choice.  :rolleyes:

Yea I'm going too (Ima wath some tonight thanks to this convo), and yea I REALLY love season 3 of most shows because then it's like BAM "this is what we're about", you're not getting used to anyone of the main cast anymore, it's all about the stories and how the characters you got to know develop. And in this case since it's 10 seasons, and not a single person I know that's seen em all & caught up & currently watching has said "It jumped the shark"/"It can end now", THAT IS RARRRE for a show that's on season 10, hell it's rare for a show to get to season 7 and not get that criticism.

OOP SHADE, LOL but thanks, I think so too lol 

See I would think Sam is more the obvious choice, pretty boy, with pretty hair, who's emotional, eh, theres no way he's not obvious. I like both of them tho but Dean wins to me because he's just so fuckin funny, and in a natural way.....or a "supernatural" way....catch that LOL But let's call a thing a thing, they both on the surface (as far as I know before season 3) cliche'd the pretty boy with the pretty hairr who's emotional, the bad boy, who's more rough and serious yet sarcastic/funny, they both are chick magnets lol, I picked up on that from episode 1.

Yeah you just did :lol: but someone told me last year that he did videos and stuff with gays and trannies and I was surprised but not surprised lol plus he hangs out with Ralphie or at least used to. Not saying hanging out with Ralphie made me definitely know he was gay cause I knew a long time before that.