Sorry but THIS needed its own thread.. how do u feel about this man?

janetDAYZ

My problem is Ye is so conflicting and contradicting wit his artistic opinions/views. From a MAN who sleep,eat,and breathes "artistry" should be able to look beyond those fan-girl'ing goggles he has on for Beyonce to see that Beck is alot more credible than some flash in the pan artist. We're not talkin about Cassie here. I mean Beck is not for me, but I understand his creations are for a certain type. That doesn't make him less great just because he isn't popular. I'm stuck on ppl not knowing who Beck is.. not so much the young ppl but the Older ppl :blink: Beyonce is not the only "great" artist out here.. tho I thought her last album was by far her most daring , the quality of her catalog overall is still debatable compared to other "Greats". So he can gone wit all dat

Yes you are.. Good bye :wave:

Just so everyone knows.. 27 is "too old".. Which means everyone here... is just too old or LawdToday is 12.. Which makes sense 

b48d4460-052b-0132-7001-0add9426c766_zps

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I HATE YOU SO MUCH, you betta be stop, it's internet bullying when a adult puts a child in their place online LOL >_<

• Upvote 1