Sorry but THIS needed its own thread.. how do u feel about this man?

janetDAYZ

I think she and Jay have distanced themselves because the Kim K thing wasn't a good look

:lmao: not from Kanye and since they're friends, they kinda have to deal with his untalented wife

But I hope they distance themselves all together. Kanye is bad for business IMO tho I'm sure the BeeHive is buzzin for Mr. West

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I HATE YOU SO MUCH, you betta be stop, it's internet bullying when a adult puts a child in their place online LOL >_<

Mess at you getting excited over that

What was so funny?? jhgklhjkl;

iULM4DsG2hmai.gif

and mess at "put a child in their place"

Y'all really are old as dirt

fuckN senior citizen

I guess rewarding someone who played like 12 instruments on his album and wrote it vs someone who needed the whole industry to write it for her is NOT rewarding musical artistry or true artists these days.

iUMO1JtAIyetE.gif

He's a fucking idiot

But to be honest... Beyonce's album was probably last place compared to everyone else who released.. If Beck didn't win.. Sam or Ed would have :coffee:

20130529-ltn-101-shut-mouth-meme-291x164

My goodness not a single lie told, who the hell taught yall to be so honest?

Kanye's mouth will be the death of his credibility as a artist, and it's sad as hell. He could've so easily played that off as a joke, everyone would've loved him for it, I DID, I absolutely loved the idea that he was playing, but then he had to open his dumbass mouth and shoot that to hell. He is petty as fuck.

Yea it's no shade against the Bey album, again it's the last good album she's done in YEARS (that's shade to her), but of the nominees, HELL NO, in every case with the other noms, their albums & eras had much larger chart and pop culture life & relevance, and like someone pointed out all the creativity It was no contest, if it wasn't gonna be Beck, theres no way in HELL it wasn't going to be either Sam or Ed.

• Upvote 1

iULM4DsG2hmai.gif

fuckN senior citizen

Aww I remember when I was like 12 & I thought everybody over 21 was old too. If you're lucky enough to get to mid 20's...."old as dirt"..., hopefully you'll be wise enough to know it's much better to be mid 20's than mid teens, unless you have the same mindset of someone in their mid teens which is just sad. Now run on back to bed, it's a school night, and stay outta grown folks conversations :coffee:

• Upvote 1

iULM4DsG2hmai.gif

fuckN senior citizen

Did you graduate college? Do you pay rent? No? You're really not shit then. Do your homework and stop fucking with adults. And god help your bratty, whiny ass when you get to the real world.

• Upvote 2

Didn't realize there was a separate thread. I'll just C&P what i posted in the other one

Shirley Manson from Garbage just wrote an open letter to Kanye on Facebook

"Dear Kanye West
It is YOU who is so busy disrespecting artistry.
You disrespect your own remarkable talents and more importantly you disrespect the talent, hard work and tenacity of all artists when you go so rudely and savagely after such an accomplished and humble artist like BECK.
You make yourself look small and petty and spoilt.
In attempting to reduce the importance of one great talent over another, you make a mockery of all musicians and music from every genre, including your own.
Grow up and stop throwing your toys around.
You are making yourself look like a complete twat.
Ps.I am pretty certain Beyonce doesn't need you fighting any battles on her account. Seems like she's got everything covered perfectly well on her own."

Even the Hive agrees that Kanye needs a seat tho. He makes great points overall but Beck is the definition of true artist so him saying he isn't is wrong.

And what "Hive" was this that said that cuz the Beehive I seen were ecstatic that Ye was being a Beyonce cheerleader. I didn't not see ONE beehive disagree with his actions and/or opinion. B stans are too biased to be rational simply because Beyonce is the best thing.. BEST THING that has ever happened to music

And what "Hive" was this that said that cuz the Beehive I seen were ecstatic that Ye was being a Beyonce cheerleader. I didn't not see ONE beehive disagree with his actions and/or opinion. B stans are too biased to be rational simply because Beyonce is the best thing.. BEST THING that has ever happened to music

I'm talking about the Hive that I saw. There probably were some hives that were happy - the ones that are dragging Beck on iTunes etc. But there are plenty that aren't.

The crazy thing is Bey lost to Pharell in Best Urban Contemporary Album category.

iUMO1JtAIyetE.gif

And how can Kanye tell someone about respecting artistry when it comes to Beyonce? :blink: BECK practically arranged, produced, and played all his instruments for his album..

iUMO1JtAIyetE.gif

To be honest the ones dragging Beck need to be more upset at the loss to Pharell rather than Beck tbh. Happy stay snatching wigs

iUMO1JtAIyetE.gif

I think that was the most surprising and telling category.

Now I think of it, she wasn't suppose to win from the jump.

011-1.gif

Was it telling though? Winning "best album" in your significant category doesn't mean you have a better chance at winning AOTY... If that was the case then Babel wouldn't have won Album of the Year. Same with Arcade Fire in their year. This year the AOTY votes were always going to be split between the two British acts, and the two urban acts. Beck was the unique "rock" one (even though it's not rock)

Aww I remember when I was like 12 & I thought everybody over 21 was old too. If you're lucky enough to get to mid 20's...."old as dirt"..., hopefully you'll be wise enough to know it's much better to be mid 20's than mid teens, unless you have the same mindset of someone in their mid teens which is just sad. Now run on back to bed, it's a school night, and stay outta grown folks conversations :coffee:

That was like 30 years ago, shut up no you don't liar 

Did you graduate college? Do you pay rent? No? You're really not shit then. Do your homework and stop fucking with adults. And god help your bratty, whiny ass when you get to the real world.

Bitter. old. and jealous.

o2d8e1C.gif

Out of my way gaga stan 

Was it telling though? Winning "best album" in your significant category doesn't mean you have a better chance at winning AOTY... If that was the case then Babel wouldn't have won Album of the Year. Same with Arcade Fire in their year. This year the AOTY votes were always going to be split between the two British acts, and the two urban acts. Beck was the unique "rock" one (even though it's not rock)

Most likely the votes were split just for Beck to win AOTY.

To be honest, Beyonce did deserve that award. You don't have to write, produce and arrange your entire album for it to be awarded album of the year. It helps if you do, but if the album is good, connects with the public, produces a hit single and is critically acclaimed then it should win. Beyonce had the entire package, so in my opinion, she should have won. And I'm as far from a Bey stan as it gets. However, the Grammy board felt otherwise and awarded it to Beck. It was Becks moment and Kanyeta should have remained seated. He could have expressed his opinion on twitter, fb or a interview as he did later in the broadcast. it wasn't his spotlight to steal. Not to mention, Beyonce has like 12 grammy's already, many of which she DID NOT DESERVE! So yeah, Kanye needs to have several seats.

• Upvote 2

That was like 30 years ago, shut up no you don't liar 

:lmao: Aww, I know I know  you think you have a great grasp of life or a understanding, but it's also hard, us adults don't take you seriously, your big boy hair probably hasn't come in yet, you have to come in the house at a certain time & you still have to go to school. Taking all of your anger of being pre-pubescent out on adults who have their own lives and can do what they want isn't going to change any of the above, now go to school and watch how you talk to grown ups. :coffee:

To be honest, Beyonce did deserve that award. You don't have to write, produce and arrange your entire album for it to be awarded album of the year. It helps if you do, but if the album is good, connects with the public, produces a hit single and is critically acclaimed then it should win. Beyonce had the entire package, so in my opinion, she should have won. And I'm as far from a Bey stan as it gets. However, the Grammy board felt otherwise and awarded it to Beck. It was Becks moment and Kanyeta should have remained seated. He could have expressed his opinion on twitter, fb or a interview as he did later in the broadcast. it wasn't his spotlight to steal. Not to mention, Beyonce has like 12 grammy's already, many of which she DID NOT DESERVE! So yeah, Kanye needs to have several seats.

Add on this years AOTY too.

ix1kU87vCvSH0_zps48a1d020.gif

• Upvote 4

Beck had a bigger package.. period

• Upvote 1

I WAS GONNA SAY IT, like I think the album deserved a Grammy or 2 (remember who's saying this, take the complement stans), but not that 1. Like to me it honestly should've been Ed, his albums life has been RIDICULOUS,  

The grammys have definitely gotten it wrong on occasion, but it seems like they went with the best choice in AOTY(artistic credibility, etc).  I was sure Bey was gonna win but when she lost to Pharell in BUCA..ch... :asham:

Beck had a bigger package.. period

:shifty:  :lmao:

This could be taken in several different ways.

• Upvote 1

I WAS GONNA SAY IT, like I think the album deserved a Grammy or 2 (remember who's saying this, take the complement stans), but not that 1. Like to me it honestly should've been Ed, his albums life has been RIDICULOUS,  

Yes! I LIVED for Ed's album. It quite easily got the most plays and praise out of me last year. I loved Bey's album A LOT, but Ed's was my hands-down choice for AOTY. 

• Upvote 1

:lmao: Aww, I know I know  you think you have a great grasp of life or a understanding, but it's also hard, us adults don't take you seriously, your big boy hair probably hasn't come in yet, you have to come in the house at a certain time & you still have to go to school. Taking all of your anger of being pre-pubescent out on adults who have their own lives and can do what they want isn't going to change any of the above, now go to school and watch how you talk to grown ups. :coffee:

rant to your handlers at the home

I'm not giving you anymore of my attn bbydll