Madonna FALLS/DRAGGED off stage LIVE at the Brit Awards

bu.

YOU.DON'T.COME.FOR.GAGA

SHONDRA BETTER WATCH OUT, Watch the mysterious cancelation of Greys or Scandal or How To Get Away With Murder "I don't know what happened".....

If anything is cancelled it will be Grey's.  Scandal aint going nowhere.  That was a dumb comment she made though. 

That's true, it's BEEN time for Greys to go, I mean DAMN....how many years has it been on? And I don't even here people talk about it LIKE THAT (like they did them 1st 5-6 seasons), so it's time. And yea I don't get why she was so fuckin rude with it so publicly, you can keep that comment between your friends in them private emails or in person, but to tweet that foolishness? She's not brand new enough to do that kinda dumb shit.

I agree it did seem personal, like Gaga hurt her feelings or somethi.........she wanted that Do What U Want video, bam, there we go, she was ready for that video like the rest of us lol.

Thats enough to make anyone shade gaga :lmao:. #justiceforDWUW

• Upvote 1

Thats enough to make anyone shade gaga :lmao:. #justiceforDWUW

Right, sometimes I find myself randomly mad @ Gags, and I say to myself, I say "Self, why are you mad at her in this moment" and then self is like "Because she released the best single she's released in years, and just didn't even release that video" so I understand her beef, the message here #FreeDWUW

shonda rhimes ✔ @shondarhimes

Follow

That was not okay. I mean, Idina is there. She is right there. RIGHT THERE. And oh dear God, Julie had to hear that. #Oscars2015

8:23 PM - 22 Feb 2015

Well did Shonda feel stupid after that seeing as how Gaga's performance at the Oscars got a standing ovation and was praised by haters and non-haters

Cher @cher

Heard Madonna Fell On Stage :o This is Something WE ALL DREAD!!

"MADGE, I GIVE YOU PROPS,U R a CHAMP 4 FINISHING YOUR SONG!! I HOPE U R UNHURT"

Sicario @emmdee22

@cher Luckily, she was wearing her Life Alert Bracelet and help arrived within minutes.

Cher @cher

@emdee22 FUNNY,BUT MEAN!!

WORST PART...IM AT LEAST 100 YRS OLDER THAN MADGE

:asham:

• Upvote 4

Cher @cher

Heard Madonna Fell On Stage :o This is Something WE ALL DREAD!!

"MADGE, I GIVE YOU PROPS,U R a CHAMP 4 FINISHING YOUR SONG!! I HOPE U R UNHURT"

Sicario @emmdee22

@cher Luckily, she was wearing her Life Alert Bracelet and help arrived within minutes.

Cher @cher

@emdee22 FUNNY,BUT MEAN!!

WORST PART...IM AT LEAST 100 YRS OLDER THAN MADGE

:asham:

I love when Cher talks about Madge. "Wtf is a MDNA?"...and then she did the same with rebel heart :lmao:!!