Is this cute?

downeaznboi

Or am I creepy?

I recently reconnected with a guy I saw a few times here and there over the past few years.  I really like him but we haven't really done anything steady besides a random dinner or movie.  its been really sparse.  I'm trying to pursue him so the yesterday I asked him if he liked flowers.  I don't think I've ever received flowers from someone ever in my whole entire life.  I'm thinking, you gotta give if you want to receive.  So when I asked him if he liked flowers he says "As gifts? No." This morning I decided to get him flowers anyways with the following not one the card:

"I know you said no.  But whatever.  If I didn't like you so much these flowers would be dead. I'm being funny.  I really want to see you soon.  Have a nice day at work and make that money rain."

[-_-]

• Upvote 1

Or am I creepy?

I recently reconnected with a guy I saw a few times here and there over the past few years.  I really like him but we haven't really done anything steady besides a random dinner or movie.  its been really sparse.  I'm trying to pursue him so the yesterday I asked him if he liked flowers.  I don't think I've ever received flowers from someone ever in my whole entire life.  I'm thinking, you gotta give if you want to receive.  So when I asked him if he liked flowers he says "As gifts? No." This morning I decided to get him flowers anyways with the following not one the card:

"I know you said no.  But whatever.  If I didn't like you so much these flowers would be dead. I'm being funny.  I really want to see you soon.  Have a nice day at work and make that money rain."

[ -_-]

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  

• Upvote 1

you're afraid, he won't like you as much as you like him so you give him things, even those things he has already told you he doesn't want. Its not a cute thing or a creepy thing ...its about courtship and what works and what does not. Where do your own wants come into play? He should do "things" for you equally as much. When you love yourself, you realize you are worthy of being loved too.....if it hasn't clicked for whatever reason over the years  proceed with caution, get to know him....see if he wants to get to know you, asks you questions like what do you actually like to receive.

you're afraid, he won't like you as much as you like him so you give him things, even those things he has already told you he doesn't want. Its not a cute thing or a creepy thing ...its about courtship and what works and what does not. Where do your own wants come into play? He should do "things" for you equally as much. When you love yourself, you realize you are worthy of being loved too.....if it hasn't clicked for whatever reason over the years proceed with caution, get to know him....see if he wants to get to know you, asks you questions like what do you actually like to receive.

Its not that serious. He thought it was funny and thanked me.

Flowers now fleshlight for later. Dont hurry me :)

Its not that serious. He thought it was funny and thanked me.

Flowers now fleshlight for later. Dont hurry me :)

it sound serious enough you thought about what he wants...but do you :)

with guys often we only want what we cannot have....giving guys my heart thru buying things has always been a fail for me