So..who is bigger?

janetDAYZ

I went to his last two tours. Both big venue tours. Sold out.

Didn't Nicki tour? I seen some special on E! where she had sold out arenas on her tour too.. I think overseas tho

Nicki Toured in Europe, canceled most of the Aussie portion, and skipped the US... The last US tour she had she opened/collaborated with Britney Spears 

hmmm I'm not sure if Drake's a big single seller like Nicki. My money on overall record sales goes to Drake based on his string album sales

Well Rihanna is a singles artist like Nicki but Drake aint bigger than Rihanna. I thoought at this stage in the musical climate if you sell tons of singles, that equates to you being HUGE. I mean Nicki is ranked as one of the biggest in music with thee Katys, Beyoncés and Rihannas of the world. Im not tryna discredit Drake at all but from an overall pop lense..Nicki is massive. To me, they both are BIG but in different ways...if that makes sense.

But hasnt Nicki sold more overall records than Drake?

Single wise Nicki smashes Drake and it ain't no comparison when it comes to single sales.

Drake seems bigger locally ...Nicki seems bigger outside

i'ma go with this cause I see it

• Upvote 1