Janet should be on Empire

janet.1814

The 20 Y.O. audience is on EBT, Empire is a hit with everyone, unlike Being Mary Jane or The Game

I would like to see the break down in the numbers race wise.  I don't think many white people are watching empire. \  

No it's safe

This Empire tho.. Probably less than 5 seasons

I give it 3 seasons.  If they don't evolve Cookies character beyond this hoodrat with an attitude.  She is the only one in the family that speaks and acts that way. They couldn't even make her civilized during the speech she gave when Lucious lost his voice. She won't be getting nominated for anything except an NCAAP award.  

oh No thanks. If she is was too good to make a cameo on Kendricks PJ video or even make a ft on a Bruno track then she better DONT  :umm:

The 20 Y.O. audience is on EBT, Empire is a hit with everyone, unlike Being Mary Jane or The Game

I mean... We did have Khia on the album ... 

• Upvote 1

Being on Fox doesn't make a difference. Just look at American Idol.

But it does for this show, the attention, reviews and reception are of nothing the BET shows ever got. If it were a flopping reality 7years past its peak I could get that comparison, but since it's a new drama written & directed well and have the reviews and views to show for it....unlike a 20 Y.O. quality show (The Game)

One of my twitter friends came at her a few years ago on twitter and I told him to calm down and she came at me :lmao:! It was hilarious. 

Hmmm well if someone comes at you first, its gonna get your back up, even if it is mistakenly to the wrong person  -_-

Hmmm well if someone comes at you first, its gonna get your back up, even if it is mistakenly to the wrong person  -_-

I mean he called her 'horse teeth' so I'm not surprised she got mad -_-

I mean....they've had a lot of guests on the show already. Who is profiting for it? Like.....think about these things logically. Stop trying to get Janet on what's hot at the moment. It's clear that's not Her thing.

After they glamorized sipping lean on last nights episode I think it is best she stay away from this show.  Cookie is getting more ghetto by the minute her character is going backwards.   I wouldn't mind Janet producing a show around dance.   

Pretty justified to kick off I would say. Your friend was being a prick. Ive met her before and she is pretty cool, at least from my experience.

Tbh he was trolling/baiting and she fell for it. She shouldn't have come for me when I was on ha side but ehh. The problem with Twitter and such is that you can't tell the tone someone is typing something in. She probably thought I came across as sarcastic or aggressive.

New twist that would be awesome, would be if she did like Courtney Love (who is benefiting from being on the show because of the reviews she's getting, could lead to an award, but that's a stretch, what it undeniably can give the guest is a notch of cred in the acting field among legitimate professional reviewers) where she plays a fictional singer/entertainer, that'd be so awesome.

And a new kick ass song/promo if she were to do it, that song Estelle did was the best I've ever heard her sound, and Im glad she did that appearance..

After they glamorized sipping lean on last nights episode I think it is best she stay away from this show.  Cookie is getting more ghetto by the minute her character is going backwards.   I wouldn't mind Janet producing a show around dance.   

Which makes me question why she hasn't even at least been a judge on ABDC, SYTYCD, or DWTS when she's the pinnacle of dance in music.

Which makes me question why she hasn't even at least been a judge on ABDC, SYTYCD, or DWTS when she's the pinnacle of dance in music.

Bc those judges are for flops

And Janet doesn't want to take their jobs -_- can you blame her? I mean what else would Ciara, Lil Bow--err Mama, JC and the rest be doing?!

Tbh he was trolling/baiting and she fell for it. She shouldn't have come for me when I was on ha side but ehh. The problem with Twitter and such is that you can't tell the tone someone is typing something in. She probably thought I came across as sarcastic or aggressive.

I hear you. If i was a celeb I would NOT be on Twitter. I would fall for the bait daily, looking to hunt people down and shit :lol:

Not that I wouldn't love or get my life from her being a guest judge/mentor on any of the talent shows but my honest worry is Janet would be Paula/Mariah-ish if she had to be a guest judge for 1 week & have that "I don't want to be mean/cruel or crush anyones dreams". Like we all know she could completely be critical, but I'd bet that would only be the case if she was a full fledged judge who got use to telling people they don't have it.

Much rather see her add to her acting resume, 1st love, so I want the work to stack up.