Christina Milian releases new single "Rebel"

bu.

She's just a model with a voice.. No direction.. No fan base.. No niche.. No sound (just random songs on an album) and a last name no one cares to pronounce correctly

I do appreciate her "never quit" attitude tho... It's cute.. Like a puppy trying to go upstairs 

Basically :lmao:

• Upvote 1

She's just a model with a voice.. No direction.. No fan base.. No niche.. No sound (just random songs on an album) and a last name no one cares to pronounce correctly

I do appreciate her "never quit" attitude tho... It's cute.. Like a puppy trying to go upstairs

:lmao:

Well Ciara and Ashanti have the never quit attitude as well >_<

Dip It Low was hot. You're pushing our friendship with the rest.

Whatever You want is a #BOP  :umm:  The others are just random tracks i liked from some of her albums -_-

Are you really stanning for Christina Milian?

At least it's not Nicole ShippingWinger :unsure:

I can't stand the tone of Nicole Schwarzenegger's voice (on her solo work). She only has 1 good solo track to me  :&

Edit: 2 good solo tracks. 

Nicole Somethingorothernegger's voice isn't so bad #saysomethingnice

Not sayiing it's bad :lol: She has an excellent voice but the solo material they chose for her just shows the worst part of it imo. Poison is AWFUL, Boomerang is even WORSE i hate when she goes for those pitchy high notes <_<  Like... We know you have a good voice sis now just freaking move on and serve me PCD material with it :rolleyes:

She serves me a biT of Jester J with her voice/solo material. 

Not sayiing it's bad :lol: She has an excellent voice but the solo material they chose for her just shows the worst part of it imo. Poison is AWFUL, Boomerang is even WORSE i hate when she goes for those pitchy high notes <_< Like... We know you have a good voice sis now just freaking move on and serve me PCD material with it :rolleyes:

She serves me a biT of Jester J with her voice/solo material.

I think Nicole Sexzwinger should have stuck with them.. Her going solo was too fast. It was like her label was forcing her to be good. Hell even The Voice winners don't get that much of a push

Jennifer J is annoying

I think Nicole Sexzwinger should have stuck with them.. Her going solo was too fast. It was like her label was forcing her to be good. Hell even The Voice winners don't get that much of a push

Jennifer J is annoying

She has no vision and her team is atrocious. She has/had everything (besides the name cuz not even She can spell it) to make it but they blew it all... I mean, they did send her to Will.i.am for an official 1st solo single ...  

Jester is only good when she is not trying to stay mainstream. She used to be effortlessly cool and edgy but now everything feels forced, basic and annoying. 

Selita Jo can come for my warning points but she'll have to DEAL 

8lIp7N5.gif

She has no vision and her team is atrocious. She has/had everything (besides the name cuz not even She can spell it) to make it but they blew it all... I mean, they did send her to Will.i.am for an official 1st solo single ...

Jester is only good when she is not trying to stay mainstream. She used to be effortlessly cool and edgy but now everything feels forced, basic and annoying.

Selita Jo can come for my warning points but she'll have to DEAL

8lIp7N5.gif

I think a name changed would have worked for sure. Nicole Smith or something. If I can't spell it, it's probably a bad product

I can't believe she's still a thing... Nicki Minaj can't save everyone -_-

I wasn't gonna post it cuz i didn't want to humiliate buT

The prostitutes yall stan for are  never doing it 

8lIp7N5.gif

Hunty, I feel humiliated for you. Dip It Low is her best song but...My prostitutes >>>. Go ahead and stan for mediocre though

8lIp7N5.gif

The problem with Milian is that she thinks just being pretty is enough to have a successful career. Never worked to distinguish herself musically or image wise. But she had some success in songwriting. Perhaps she should concentrate on that

I've always said she sould have concentrated on being a writer behind the scenes and building her brand there, kinda like Kandi. She has NO it factor and never did. Her hottest sibgle was "dip it low", which ironically she didn't even write. Teedra Moses wrote it.