Janet kinda shits all over Michael, no?

LawdToday

Yes. Janet's lyrics, dancing, and production were all superior than MJ's

Like maybe cause I'm not as familiar with Mike's stuff, but I never seen a live performance giving what I just posted??

And !!! @ lyrics.

Janet has the best lyrics of any modern popstar. Mike could never write a That's The Way Love Goes.

and his save the earth and the kids bullshit ain't got nothing on Janet's socially conscious songs.

I mean, They Don't Care About Us is a poor man's New Agenda, is it not???

Like maybe cause I'm not as familiar with Mike's stuff, but I never seen a live performance giving what I just posted??

And !!! @ lyrics.

Janet has the best lyrics of any modern popstar. Mike could never write a That's The Way Love Goes.

and his save the earth and the kids bullshit ain't got nothing on Janet's socially conscious songs.

I mean, They Don't Care About Us is a poor man's New Agenda, is it not???

MJ's a great performer. If you enjoyed some guy doing basically the same thing over and over. And as far as his songs go, Michael's lyrics are juvenile. Creative.. Maybe.. But very juvenile. Though MJ was a hippie for real though with a child-like mentality

MJ has better socially conscience songs... Janet actually became an adult

Can't agree there bud...

Janet is known for her socially conscience songs. Michaels are often seem to purposefully been hidden.

Plus Janet was did it first, so...

Janet is not known for her socially conscience songs. That's the last thing people know about Janet and he first about MJ.

MJ's songs have been hidden by his weird personal life and court hearings. The "save the children" message kinda dies quickly when the singer takes naps with strangers' kids

Janet is not known for her socially conscience songs. That's the last thing people know about Janet and he first about MJ.

MJ's songs have been hidden by his weird personal life and court hearings. The "save the children" message kinda dies quickly when the singer takes naps with strangers' kids

You are a flat out liar.

Rhythm Nation is a large part of Janet's reccurrent spins on radio.

& you literally just argued my point about how Michael's socially aware songs are down played. 

Take your trolling somewhere else please.

• Upvote 1

You are a flat out liar.

Rhythm Nation is a large part of Janet's reccurrent spins on radio.

& you literally just argued my point about how Michael's socially aware songs are down played. 

Take your trolling somewhere else please.

The song? One song? Or her songs bc most of her hits, that she's known for, have nothing to do with being socially conscience.

I agree that they're down played but they are more we'll know than Janet's handful of songs

I'm Not trolling Janet...

Plus Janet was did it first, so...

Lie, I do prefer her over him, but he's been doing socially conscious songs in the late 70's-early 80's with the group, and if you want to get technical about him doing it 1st as a solo artist Man In The Mirror came out before Rhythm Nation & is still 1 of the biggest hit's of Bad that still gets played & covered today & more than Rhythm Nation, now none of his socially conscious songs after MITM ever got that famous but tho that's the only 1 comparable to Rhythm Nation the rest (Heal The World, Earth Song, & They don't care about us) are more known than the janet non singles/post RN socially consious songs. If you don't know enough about MJ to know about Man In The Mirror I don't think you can accurately compare the 2.
  • Upvote 2

Her routines were always far superior.  The only routines that stands out to me for MJ is thriller and remember the time. He should have had better choreographers than he did.

This. This. This. 

People won't admit it, but not only is She a better artist than him, She's also a better dancer, which "Scream" made very clear. Her creativity alone > 

• Upvote 1

I always have to pause when You ends to reattach my hair. 

I thought I was the only 1, and how she ends on that sassy ass mutha fuckin "YAAAEEEEWWWWW" with that face and dem hands, UH UH, how you gone mess up ma good Sunday hair like that!

I already have my bypass when she stops If and gives me that mean stare with the vein. 

BINGO, this performance of IF is just.............it's like she punches you in the stomach repeatedly for like 4mins throught the performance, and then when you're coming back up for air, she's giving you that look with the vein with her eyes saying "don't make me do that again"....

And the original broadcast with Her standing at the end longer and other edits

IM LIVING FOR HER MEAN MUGGING THE ENTIRE ROOM!!! IM LIVING FOR THIS RIGHT NOW, It's as simple as she's just turning her head and looking around more, but that fuckin FACE....................I CANNOT!!! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO SLAY SO HARD!!