Madonna misses #1 for first time since 2000, "Empire" #1

Bailey

What? :lol:

I think age has a lot to do with it. Last time she had the Clear Channel deal and a Top 10 single as well as the ticket bundling whereas now she's kinda standing on her own again. This is actually her best reviewed album in a decade.

The shade,for you it just writes itself sometimes Matt :lol:

• Upvote 1

Describing Madonna as a white woman in the context of your post is not discerning her skin colour, it's fixating on it. I'll spare you the fighting-fire-with-fire "bullshit" when you stop making racist comments yourself, in here and on the rest of the board.

You clearly do not know what racism is luv

Keep the Common "Blacks need to lend a hand to white ppl" nonsense to yourself.

If you want to know what REAL racism is

http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/45766229486/madonna

Dummy

:umm: so... None of those I, or a large majority of people, would consider "racist" but to each their own? :unsure:

I mean look at what they said about P!nksus

http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/46540026446/p-nk

Her ailigning with HRC is apparently negative :blink: wth

Within context, it certainly is. For these reasons:

1. Everybody here knows who Madonna is, therefore nobody here needs to be told she's white. There's an acceptability that comes from necessity, like when a character enters a story and the reader is told they're a white woman. What purpose does the colour of Madonna's skin serve in this thread?

2. In a post as aggressive as LT's, it was unnecessary, therefore I find it unacceptable. Context is key.

3. LT is a repeat offender. He's called Caucasian women 'lily white' and 'peckerwood' on here before.

Would you be as cool if our roles were reversed?

You are an idiot. 

Madonna being white in a society and industry where that gives her advantage is important to note.

It is also important to mentioned that a soundtrack from a predominantly black cast for a show with a predominantly black audience beat said white woman whose biggest hit comes from the appropriation of the black ballroom scene and who has done other countless racist/ignorant things. 

And me calling white girl's cave becky's is not the same as you calling me the N word. People have died with that being the last word they heard. What is the consequence of me calling some white broad a cave becky?? Hurt feelings??

Pick up a history book, luv. 

tumblr_ndr566wikf1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

The crap we find on the Internet :lmao:

I guess Janet too is a victim and abuser :o I mean.. The Hawaiian crude during the AFY tour. Who can forget her acting as a poor child on Good Times tho she was making bank

The Asian slaves in the IF video.. Which exploited humantraffickng

Her excessive use of wasting water in the Everytime video.. I don't even think she paid for the cab ride in IGL video..

Oh the things found on the Internet. I can't believe someone would be that stupid to believe tum--never mind

I guess Janet too is a victim and abuser :o I mean.. The Hawaiian crude during the AFY tour. Who can forget her acting as a poor child on Good Times tho she was making bank

Her excessive use of wasting water in the Everytime video.. I don't even think she paid for the cab ride in IGL video..

Oh the things found on the Internet. I can't believe someone would be that stupid to believe tum--never mind

You are so dense.

Like actually. 

We already discussed that and doesn't make her racist.. Just stupid

Do you know the definition of racism? Bc you attacking her character on the bases that she's white is racist.. Bc the only reason you're attacking her, is because she's an old white woman

I'm stupid yet you're the one who quoted some crazy ass tumblr page. What's next? MySpace?

• Upvote 1

Oh god :asham:

This poor Tumblr child. Stay there where things make sense to you.

I need bass, Peter

I was going to multi-quote and go line by stupid line but everyone can already see you're a rambling fool. You and your IQ of lint can exit now.

YALL SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHADY BITCHES WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 1