Anyone with Tats ?

Utopia

I wanna make one on my spine, nothing big just a line from the back of my neck to the lower part of my back (where you usually see those dimples yah know)... But i've heard that it will hurt like HELL because its all bone no meat X_X ...

Im good with pain, i have no problems getting piercings and quite like it BUT, the way ppl talk about a Tat there ... -_- 

Anyone with tats on their back? did it hurt? 

Sup with the shitty hairstyle and those mom jeans :umm:

The tat's cute but my body isn't a canvas

They aint mom jeans and i was  part of the Velcro Team, hence the hairstyle :rolleyes: 

You dont have tats? I thought you did for some reason :lol: Thats not really the tat i want, i just want a straight line and i want it to go a bit lower ^_^

They aint mom jeans and i was part of the Velcro Team, hence the hairstyle :rolleyes:

You dont have tats? I thought you did for some reason :lol: Thats not really the tat i want, i just want a straight line and i want it to go a bit lower ^_^

:lmao: GET OUT

nah I don't. I'm too indecisive and I have a hard time with the whole "forever" thing with tats.. I have issues with commitment -_-

• Upvote 1

It will probably hurt like hell. But since it's just a straight line it will probably be fairly "quick" so the pain might be... Ok... :unsure:

Yeah... its pain, when you are going thru it it's never quick :lol:

Maybe a photo of you naked, ass to us would help us all visualize better

How is that going to help me cope with the pain? :rolleyes: 

:lmao: GET OUT

nah I don't. I'm too indecisive and I have a hard time with the whole "forever" thing with tats.. I have issues with commitment -_-

Mess... thats why ive never done one :lol: my mind is always changing so i can't have anything permanent but i dont know, i dont feel that way towards this one :lol: 

• Upvote 1

I want one!

well I should say that I like the IDEA of one but I am very indecisive

Being a chef, I wanted to get one culinary related. But it seems every chef has one like that and getting a chef's knife, chef tools, food tatted is already outdated.

I thought about getting Salinas on me, but I cannot stand people telling me ANYTHING FOR SALINAAAAAS!!! if I were to show it to people