Y'all come and get your life & knowledge....

LawdToday

This is the same guy who says white people look like naked mole rats so I refuse to be "educated" by another racist denouncing racism.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Just look at your parents.

Oop

Its kinda sad when black Americans are racists yet they don't think of themselves as racists. Hate is learned and I refuse to become knowledgeable in hatred toward any race. One love people. We share One planet

• Upvote 2

This is the same guy who says white people look like naked mole rats so I refuse to be "educated" by another racist denouncing racism.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

shadypn.jpg

Oop

Its kinda sad when black Americans are racists yet they don't think of themselves as racists. Hate is learned and I refuse to become knowledgeable in hatred toward any race. One love people. We share One planet

AMENZ, not to mention it's just embarassing and appears stupid. And they don't even see it. Sad really. It's sad that in this day & age where so much more information is available the ability to embrace, celebrate, & relate or at the very least understand our individual appearance, people still wanna judge based on race before anything else, foolish.

• Upvote 1

Didn't expect a Neanderthal Tom like you to get the point (because it flew straight over your head jkhljhgjkljhgjkl)

Posted this for the Kings & Queens

Didn't expect a Neanderthal Tom like you to get the point (because it flew straight over your head jkhljhgjkljhgjkl)

Posted this for the Kings & Queens

Yet you tagged me in it. Wasn't it better to let people think you were an idiot in the other thread rather than create this one and prove it?

• Upvote 1

Well what he said in that video wasn't lies and is that really Smiletone? If he's a racist I wouldn't know but he explained what racist is so maybe he's prejudice idk cause I don't care nor do I watch his videos like that. I didn't like him having that jar of mayo and saying it was his white friend Larry. I did laugh when the camera panned over to the jar and I was like wtf but yeah that was racist

Well what he said in that video wasn't lies and is that really Smiletone? If he's a racist I wouldn't know but he explained what racist is so maybe he's prejudice idk cause I don't care nor do I watch his videos like that. I didn't like him having that jar of mayo and saying it was his white friend Larry. I did laugh when the camera panned over to the jar and I was like wtf but yeah that was racist

Joe.. You're two steps away from being LT

No that's not SmileTone. SmileTone isn't racist

Ironically, it's racist to think that's Smiley :umm: and you're playing into the whole "all black people look alike" shit

Ironically, it's racist to think that's Smiley :umm: and you're playing into the whole "all black people look alike" shit

That is Smiletone :umm:

Boy you don't know nothing about me and you act like i'm supposed to remember Smiletone's face. He ain't been here in years but i'm supposed to remember your friends faces? gtfoh. Somebody stated it was smiletone and I asked if it was him dummy? How's that being racist and acting like all blacks look alike. Looks like you're in ya feelings and I just read that it is smiletone cause other people in this thread confirmed it. You look like an idiot now with all your ranting and here it is that it's actually him you dumb ass :lmao:

*opens coffin*

So Im guessing some white twink rejected him and refused to give him the 'D' so he got all the way in his feelings and created this over-exaggerated persona of what he thinks being revolutionary is. This is the same knee-grow that used to praise de fuq out of Britney Spears :huh: . Chile bitch bye.

*closes coffin*

• Upvote 9

*opens coffin*

So Im guessing some white twink rejected him and refused to give him the 'D' so he got all the way in his feelings and created this over-exaggerated persona of what he thinks being revolutionary is. This is the same knee-grow that used to praise de fuq out of Britney Spears :huh: . Chile bitch bye.

*closes coffin*

:lmao: