Y'all come and get your life & knowledge....

LawdToday

*opens coffin*

So Im guessing some white twink rejected him and refused to give him the 'D' so he got all the way in his feelings and created this over-exaggerated persona of what he thinks being revolutionary is. This is the same knee-grow that used to praise de fuq out of Britney Spears :huh: . Chile bitch bye.

*closes coffin*

where have you been????? OMG I miss you :lmao:

• Upvote 1

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

shadypn.jpg

AMENZ, not to mention it's just embarassing and appears stupid. And they don't even see it. Sad really. It's sad that in this day & age where so much more information is available the ability to embrace, celebrate, & relate or at the very least understand our individual appearance, people still wanna judge based on race before anything else, foolish.

They have all this frustration and hate built up. It's like there out there LOOKING for racism.. Looking for trouble... Instead of coming together to fix the issue. 

She/he is right.

Most white people misuse the word racist when they probably mean prejudice.. It's almost like they want to call someone else a racist before they're called out for their own racist remarks. 

Gov of Missouri called Holder and Obama a racist for proving that part of Ferguson police dept and legal system is racist. 

We can't come together if every week someone's true color comes to light.. 

Just read the comments on Facebook, Twitter or any comment section on a race related story.. 

• Upvote 1

*opens coffin*

So Im guessing some white twink rejected him and refused to give him the 'D' so he got all the way in his feelings and created this over-exaggerated persona of what he thinks being revolutionary is. This is the same knee-grow that used to praise de fuq out of Britney Spears :huh: . Chile bitch bye.

*closes coffin*

:lmao:

And Norman. You not knowing that was your former "road Dog" ?? This is the 100th time you've tried to shut somebody down without

a ) Doing some simple research

b ) ..or at least actually viewing what was posted, properly before responding to someone about the subject/topic.

Its becoming too common with you, damaging to your "reputation" on here.

And the "bitch done got rough looking" comment. The bitch has ALWAYS been rough lookin.:blink:

where have you been????? OMG I miss you :lmao:

I was enjoying the after.life/here.after until I was summoned by this fuckery. Im just not here for pseudo revolutionaries. Not to mention that his gay ass could not sit with other pro black revolutionaries until he denounces what they call that 'Greco Roman' behavior that he learned from the 'white' man and something tells me his is not ready to stop getting plugged in his dookie chute. So I believe that this is all a phase to garner attention (which he is getting) but he will ultimately grow out of it and he will move on to some other persona.

• Upvote 1

Oh wow...  He's pretty much telling the truth only he has no cut card and filter.

The funny part is that we used to drag each other on jj.net forum during the 20 YO era back when he was pretty much an uncle tom and anti black everything.. He used to STAY trying to drag me for going to Howard because he went to UGA.  So it's interesting that the tables have turned. 

Any I checked his videos.... he has an intersting channel. 

• Upvote 3

And Norman. You not knowing that was your former "road Dog" ?? This is the 100th time you've tried to shut somebody down without

b ) ..or at least actually viewing what was posted, properly before responding to someone about the subject/topic.

And the "bitch done got rough looking" comment. The bitch has ALWAYS been rough lookin.:blink:

1) i thought I knew him. Then again, that was nearly a decade ago. Def not the 100th time but whatever

2) I don't waste my time watching YouTube videos just like I don't waste my time reading YouTube comments

3) my reputation is fine Dayz. Thank you for your time

And the "bitch done got rough looking" comment. The bitch has ALWAYS been rough lookin. :blink:

Exactly and now looks dumb as hell. Tried to come for me and got shut down. How the hell you not gonna know how your own friend who you hung out with before looks? :mellow:

Oh wow...  He's pretty much telling the truth only he has no cut card and filter.

The funny part is that we used to drag each other on jj.net forum during the 20 YO era back when he was pretty much an uncle tom and anti black everything.. He used to STAY trying to drag me for going to Howard because he went to UGA.  So it's interesting that the tables have turned. 

Any I checked his videos.... he has an intersting channel. 

Yes he's definitely telling the truth and do you mean him, Cosmo, and Game?

A lot of what he said was true though. :coffee:

exactly and some here including the blacks trying to pretend they don't see what he's saying but they do :filenails:

• Upvote 1

Oh the hypocrisy.. SmileTone was this queer queen who harassed the funk out of y'all.. Dragging most, including Joe, into the depths of filth and now he's the blacks source for truth telling

I'm not here for YouTube preaching. Any idiot Anerican within these boarders can speak in front of a camera. Oh how the wheels have turned

I will say that there's a power/structural/systemic element that separates racism from prejudice, and that's why the "reverse racism" thought process doesn't hold weight for me at all.  With that said, I know where this going, so I'm shutting the thread down. 

• Upvote 3