Ted Cruz announces he's going to run for POTUS

bu.

Oh god, not THIS moronic fucker. I can't STAND this asshole. He'd be three times as bad as Bush Jr. if he gets elected.

Hillary isn't certain, but she keeps heavily cock-teasing us about it. My lady, E Warren, backed her so I'm content if she does run. However, I do hope someone from the far-left runs in the primaries to force her farther to the left. Hillary pivots to the center a little too often for my liking.

• Upvote 1

It's kind of good I suppose that Hilary is more center so she can attract more conservatives possibly...

Maybe to get their votes in the election it's fine, but once she gets in office she needs to push a staunchly liberal agenda. Conservatives have gotten away with far too much, but that's mostly the fault of people not voting in the midterms. Though, if the conservatives are crazy with a black man in office, they will really lose their shit when a woman takes over.

• Upvote 1

It's kind of good I suppose that Hilary is more center so she can attract more conservatives possibly...

Hillary attracts the female vote on both female democrats and republicans (tho some will still vote Republican, most will not)

Whereas Joe Biden has a strong hold on blue collar Americans

Hillary needs a good reality check, it wasn't until she actually ran for president against President Obama that I realized, being likable is actually one of the requirements to be president. I can't think of many other jobs that you must be likable to get the gig. Hillary is smug, smug as all get out, she comes off as above it all, and that's going to make connecting to the electorate very difficult for her. She spoke on the email scandal and came off smug, she spoke on child vaccinations and said something to the effect "the science is clear, the world is round not flat, vaccinations work"....that may be true but she needs to learn how to speak to folks in a way that isn't off putting

Who is going to run for the Democrats? Hilary is for certain, right? Will anyone else?

I love the US Presidential campaigns. They're so fun to observe.

the issue here in the states, without question, is running for President requires more money to campaign now than ever before, running out of money mid-campaign can kill an otherwise good candidate....not many folks that are qualified can run and also have the deep connections and pockets to make it happen. Dr. Ben Carson, an African American brain surgeon was running but his views on homosexuality and the fact he has zero political experience tells me he may need to stick to the operating room :umm:

the issue here in the states, without question, is running for President requires more money to campaign now than ever before, running out of money mid-campaign can kill an otherwise good candidate....not many folks that are qualified can run and also have the deep connections and pockets to make it happen. Dr. Ben Carson, an African American brain surgeon was running but his views on homosexuality and the fact he has zero political experience tells me he may need to stick to the operating room :umm:

Dr. Ben Carson is a homophobe, black republican. There's no chance in hell he'll run and if he does, like Sen. Cruz, won't make it past the primaries and cannot beat Hillary Clinton

Hillary needs to choose a running mate that, like Joe Biden, is blue collar friendly and male

Dr. Ben Carson is a homophobe, black republican. There's no chance in hell he'll run and if he does, like Sen. Cruz, won't make it past the primaries and cannot beat Hillary Clinton

Hillary needs to choose a running mate that, like Joe Biden, is blue collar friendly and male

I hadn't even thought about Hilliary's running mate, thats usually announced much closer to the election time frame.....good post though...yea I'm quite disappointed in Dr. Ben Carson he's from Detroit, I own and read his memoir he wrote about surviving violence in Detroit turning his life around and becoming a world renowned brain surgeon. He did his residency in Australia, where, as he wrote, he experienced some discrimination from a colleague in training with him...I would think he knew better, but oh well....doesn't matter he didnt have a snowballs chance in hell :filenails:

back to Sen. Cruz, he's very conservative, and hes known for not budging, that says to me he isnt the one either, it's a very open race on the Republican side, I'd like to think no one wants another Bush in office, leaving Jeb Bush out

:umm: finally. And All it took was a Texas republican to do it

Not sure why you would. He has the same chances as Sarah Palin

that whore :umm:  she doesnt have any respect for my president, and I dont have any God damn respect for her ass. Talking about she can see Russia from her bedroom, I bet she can she fucking him ...I been in the streets around  pimps and I know a hoe when I see one :coffee:

and the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, the daughter is a hoe too, that boy (Levi) wasn't going to marry her, he was playing that bitch for the pussy :filenails:

Hillary needs a good reality check, it wasn't until she actually ran for president against President Obama that I realized, being likable is actually one of the requirements to be president. I can't think of many other jobs that you must be likable to get the gig. Hillary is smug, smug as all get out, she comes off as above it all, and that's going to make connecting to the electorate very difficult for her. She spoke on the email scandal and came off smug, she spoke on child vaccinations and said something to the effect "the science is clear, the world is round not flat, vaccinations work"....that may be true but she needs to learn how to speak to folks in a way that isn't off putting

She came off horrible and she assumed since black folks voted for her husband we would automatically vote for her.   I don't think her likability matters at this point.  With the line up the republicans are putting on the court she could win the white house without running a campaign. 

• Upvote 1

that whore :umm: she doesnt have any respect for my president, and I dont have any God damn respect for her ass. Talking about she can see Russia from her bedroom, I bet she can she fucking him ...I been in the streets around pimps and I know a hoe when I see one :coffee:

I'm not going to call her a hoe.. And it's weird that you hung out with pimps :asham:

It's also weird that you call the U.S. president, "my president" as if he's exclusively yours

I'm not going to call her a hoe.. And it's weird that you hung out with pimps :asham:

It's also weird that you call the U.S. president, "my president" as if he's exclusively yours

just the garden variety kind of "pimp" you know make her keep on them heels and that miniskirt

he's our president :wub: