Rihanna's American Oxygen Released to Tidal and Leaked online

it works as part of an even better album....I'll give it more than her first single, it's cool, maybe it will grow on me harder but for now I see it....not timeless, but this is what people enjoy from her so :coffee: the mix toward the end has a strong Kanye vibe, which tells me he might be in Rihanna's productions too much.

tumblr_lszuw0gdcl1qk77zy.gif

It's called Bitch Better Have My Money heres the cover..............I love it lol

5db518d8.jpg

you're the only one i've been hearing say they like it. Other people including long time fans are trashing it. I heard she's talking about being in a trap house and people sayin' she trying to hard and she know she ain't never been in no trap house 

Im afraid it looks like there isn't a clear idea of what direction she's going....she's trying things to see what sticks. I wish it were more a natural "thing" for her, that she's writing and making music that she loves and is passionate about. Are there too many cooks in the kitchen? The look has changed drastically, the "timeless" music is not its very in the moment. Gurl just rock, I have faith in her I like her, I want to see this era slay. The second single serves her fan base closer to what she's given that they enjoy.....Im not here for Kanye

you're the only one i've been hearing say they like it. Other people including long time fans are trashing it. I heard she's talking about being in a trap house and people sayin' she trying to hard and she know she ain't never been in no trap house 

Um...that post was about the cover art/picture lol, at that point I had only heard the snippet, and didn't think much of the snippet, and yea I see it as a divided reception, some fans love it, some fans don't (or call it a grower). Eh doesn't effect my opinion. My opinion is

I fucking love it. :mellow:

For a split second during that second verse it reminded me of what it was like to hear your fave's new music for the first time and completely fan out. This is everything FourFiveSeconds is not.

YAS, when I heard that snippet, I was NOT impressed, I was like UGH, next single please, call this a buzz.single......and then I heard the whole song a few hours ago. :mellow: I LOVE IT, I like it more than I liked Pour It Up on 1st listen, Pour it up didn't get me hype until considerably later, this got me hype on 1st listen. I do love ratchet Rih, I buy it more from her than most pop girls who dabble in ratchetness, but I think it's because her image has had the balance of ratchet bad girl for so long now it's just apart of who she is and who she hasn't grown our of yet. Not a fan of trap music as a whole, but damnit she makes it work.

• Upvote 1

Shit, your wife in the backseat of my brand new foreign car
Don't act like you forgot, I call the shots, shots, shots
Like brrap, brrap, brrap
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot

iOwAf4hnSAaiX.gif

Well Jay Z better hurry and pay ha up so she can get her brows done

That line tho >>>>

iOwAf4hnSAaiX.gif

This song >>>>

iOwAf4hnSAaiX.gif

Bitch Better Have My Bops >>>

• Upvote 1

Um where can I listen to it :umm:

Didn't anyone think to post a link :umm:

The thing was... She didn't release it to iTunes until late yesterday. It was available via app yesterday morning. I couldn't even find a torrent to download it so I ended up buying it during rush hour this morning :asham:

I posted it on page 1

Um where can I listen to it :umm:

Didn't anyone think to post a link :umm:

Hurry up n watch before it gets taken down, they been ON IT with taking these youtube videos of it down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3-AqtB5qQQ

I see the song took over the number one spot on Itunes and knocking out Bruno Mars..

She's the only artist I'll tollerate doing that, the song isn't as good as Uptown, but it's Rih, Adele I wouldn't mind either but I'm hearing she's not coming till next year.