Rihanna's American Oxygen Released to Tidal and Leaked online

don't come for me and I won't come for you. Keep your gay, queeny, messy, catty, shit starting comments to yourself k? :)

Bailey I just took your bitch ass off my ignore list last month after it being a full year. To avoid going in on you for being a messy f** i'll put you on block again if I feel the need to. This ain't "Mean Girls" where you try to slide in your little giggles and shade and try to join the other girls. You too old for that boo. Leave it alone

I thought he was referring to someone else Lawdtoday :mellow: How did you get here :unsure:

This era seems seems very incohesive in terms of the sound and direction they're going for.

We've heard 3 completely different songs and they're all just below average with no clear concept except "This underperformed so let me throw something commercial together and hope it sticks".

Hopefully it all comes together seamlessly on the album.

This era seems seems very incohesive in terms of the sound and direction they're going for.

We've heard 3 completely different songs and they're all just below average with no clear concept except "This underperformed so let me throw something commercial together and hope it sticks".

Hopefully it all comes together seamlessly on the album.

I don't know :unsure:

What underperfomed?   :coffee:

I didn't mean anything bad by that, Rihanna underperforming or going to number doesn't affect me because it's not going in my pockets. :lol:

She hasn't had that big hit, that Number 1 this era.

45S did well but compared to her lead singles from previous eras, it did underperform. She usually has a huge hit leading off her era. That hasn't happened with this one.