Beyonce's Child reunited to perform Michelles single

bu.

Beyoncé was doin wayyyy too much from the lil bit I seen. Its humbling that she would do this for Michelle but then fucked since her "doin the most" was stealing the spotlight

Sasha definitely showed up and showed out. I thought I had seen the bitch nae-nae at one point. 

Like... Not having a baby?

Game please, she had albums out, a single that sold 2 million copies, she was on shows also on tour, and movies. I guess that's nothing to you so like I said if you're saying she had nothing to do then she should've been thicker than Beyonce years ago

Game please, she had albums out, a single that sold 2 million copies, she was on shows also on tour, and movies. I guess that's nothing to you so like I said if you're saying she had nothing to do then she should've been thicker than Beyonce years ago

She had albums out? Oh.. She toured? How'd that go? I'll wait.. :coffee:

Anyone can sell a $1.29 single.. NEXT.

What Movie? Think Like a Man? NEXT! 

She didn't have a baby years ago.. So no She wouldn't be thicker than a post-pregnant Beyonce 

She had albums out? Oh.. She toured? How'd that go? I'll wait.. :coffee:

Anyone can sell a $1.29 single.. NEXT.

What Movie? Think Like a Man? NEXT! 

She didn't have a baby years ago.. So no She wouldn't be thicker than a post-pregnant Beyonce 

nothing you said has anything to do with her being thicker so all the shade you're trying to throw is irrelevant to the situation. She was just as thick as Beyonce during the superbowl without having a baby and now she's thicker. Having a baby doesn't automatically mean you'll be thicker smart guy. Plenty of people have had kids and don't get thicker. BYE  :wave:

nothing you said has anything to do with her being thicker so all the shade you're trying to throw is irrelevant to the situation. She was just as thick as Beyonce during the superbowl without having a baby and now she's thicker. Having a baby doesn't automatically mean you'll be thicker smart guy. Plenty of people have had kids and don't get thicker. BYE  :wave:

Most women don't get their shape back.. Rich women do :)

tumblr_mz63ydRWIF1qfj47oo3_1280.jpg

Most women don't get their shape back.. Rich women do :)

tumblr_mz63ydRWIF1qfj47oo3_1280.jpg

and your info is according to who? Yourself? Do some research. Babies don't make all women get thicker. My friend Darrel's ex had twins from him and she's still the same skinny girl she was before. 3 kids and no change in her size

and your info is according to who? Yourself? Do some research. Babies don't make all women get thicker. My friend Darrel's ex had twins from him and she's still the same skinny girl she was before. 3 kids and no change in her size

You gave ONE example and failed

I don't care about your ONE friend Darrell's ex with twins.. I said MOST women.. Not ALL women... 75% of mothers, after giving birth, weigh more than they did before giving birth. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2875258/Did-GAIN-weight-giving-birth-Youre-not-75-mothers-actually-heavier-one-year-baby-born.html

I hope Darrell's taking care of the dem babies 

tumblr_ldj92kzJou1qzjix8_zpssyztzbhr.gif