Beyonce's Child reunited to perform Michelles single

bu.

You gave ONE example and failed

I don't care about your ONE friend Darrell's ex with twins.. I said MOST women.. Not ALL women... 75% of mothers, after giving birth, weigh more than they did before giving birth. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2875258/Did-GAIN-weight-giving-birth-Youre-not-75-mothers-actually-heavier-one-year-baby-born.html

I hope Darrell's taking care of the dem babies 

tumblr_ldj92kzJou1qzjix8_zpssyztzbhr.gif

please you tried to pretty much say only rich women get their shape back. At first you said 75% of women don't get their shape back and now you're saying you only said 75% weigh more after giving birth when that's not what you said originally. Your tea has been clocked sir. I'm sure Darrel is taking care of those kids especially since he does get them on weekends. Oh by the way when you tried to be funny with the "ONE" friend comment you failed cause it's guaranteed I have more than enough friends and i'm sure more than you and those on my facebook see it. You of all people shouldn't try shading anybody personally cause you fail lol

giphy_zpsde3e545c.gif

please you tried to pretty much say only rich women get their shape back. At first you said 75% of women don't get their shape back

and now you're saying you only said 75% weigh more after giving birth when that's not what you said originally.

That says the same thing Joe :mellow: you lose

I'm not sure wtf you're talking about and why you think I care about how many friends you have.. I didn't say he was your only friend. Reading Comprehension is very important

it has nothing to do with Kelly Rowland being out of shape post-knock up

That says the same thing Joe :mellow: you lose

I'm not sure wtf you're talking about and why you think I care about how many friends you have.. I didn't say he was your only friend. Reading Comprehension is very important

it has nothing to do with Kelly Rowland being out of shape post-knock up

oh yeah you did because why would you say "One" in capital letters just like you did when you said I gave "ONE" example. You're putting emphasis on that word. All these other messy f** bitches on here might think you're funny but I don't. If you didn't care why didn't you just say his name instead of "ONE friend Darrel"? I know you don't care how many friends I have but you definitely tried to be funny by doing that and we both know you're full of shit. Don't try me. Anyway back to the topic, does anybody have the link to this performance?

oh yeah you did because why would you say "One" in capital letters just like you did when you said I gave "ONE" example. You're putting emphasis on that word. All these other messy f** bitches on here might think you're funny but I don't. If you didn't care why didn't you just say his name instead of "ONE friend Darrel"? I know you don't care how many friends I have but you definitely tried to be funny by doing that and we both know you're full of shit. Don't try me. Anyway back to the topic, does anybody have the link to this performance?

Uhh that awkward moment when I meant "one of your friends" Bc I know you have friends Joe :umm: you mention them every other day in any thread you can.

Don't try so hard

I enjoyed the performance. It was good to see them together again. I'd prefer a new Destiny's Child album to a new Beyonce one tbh.

Oh Yolanda Adams and Shirley Caeser better get their lives haha