Rihanna ... uh Bitch , you betta have MY MONEY cus you stole from me!!!

janetDAYZ

Can't check it out as I have no sound but from what I read on ATRL some thought it did and some thought it didn't. Is it me or is it always "urban" songs that get stamped with plagiarism - especially the big artists. 

Its obvious that chorus was taken. Either way, Beyhive is bout to have a Field Dayyyyyyyyyyy with this. This is a gift from baby Jesus for them.

They're the last ones that should say anything tbh and I say that as a Bey stan :lmao:. At this point i'll be surprised when a song by one of the big acts doesn't get accused of being stolen.

I can see where she's saying Rihanna copied but they don't sound alike to me. Rihanna's is slower. If it was faster than maybe

Some of yall are taking it too literal. :umm: The chick is not saying Rihanna juss did a "copy & paste" ... Shes saying Rihanna mos def took from her song. Its not suppose to sound exactly the same...Rihanna aint that dumb :lol:

Best part of this video was the clip from "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka". Forget the rest of it. :lmao:

It's just the choruses that sounds similar, though, and that phrase is too common. So, this is not enough to ask for royalties or build a case on. Try again next time. 

But thats all that matters.

The chorus is the selling point of a song.. sooooooo the chick just might have a case.

No, much more than that matters. The chorus is so simple and repetitive with such a common phrase that you can't really claim it as purely your own. Her case is weak if it even exists at all. This is about like that random chick who claimed MJ stole her song "Dangerous" when the only thing they had in common was the repeated word "dangerous" and the vague theme of someone being dangerous.

• Upvote 1

Best part of this video was the clip from "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka". Forget the rest of it. :lmao:

It's just the choruses that sounds similar, though, and that phrase is too common. So, this is not enough to ask for royalties or build a case on. Try again next time. 

She better get Marvin Gaye's lawyers lol

• Upvote 1

Some of yall are taking it too literal. :umm: The chick is not saying Rihanna juss did a "copy & paste" ... Shes saying Rihanna mos def took from her song. Its not suppose to sound exactly the same...Rihanna aint that dumb :lol:

yeah that's what I meant when I said I can see where she's saying Rihanna copied although they don't sound the same

They're the last ones that should say anything tbh and I say that as a Bey stan :lmao:. At this point i'll be surprised when a song by one of the big acts doesn't get accused of being stolen.

Her fans think she wrote her last album.  :sigh: It is usually the people in the same circle being accused.  Kanye, Jay Z Beyonce now Rihanna.