Beyoncé - "Die With You"

LawdToday

aren't people supposed to be celebrating Michelle's win for the awards that's airing today and that performance but she releases this? lol Hasn't she done something like this everytime another DC member is doing something haha

aren't people supposed to be celebrating Michelle's win for the awards that's airing today and that performance but she releases this? lol Hasn't she done something like this everytime another DC member is doing something haha

1) no one cares about an award Michelle is winning

2) Beyonce released this to celebrate the 7 year anniversary of her and Jay-Z's marriage

3) Who is Michelle?

2) Beyonce released this to celebrate the 7 year anniversary of her and Jay-Z's marriage

3) Who is Michelle?

who cares about her and Jay-Z marriage? I didn't see her doing this for their 5yr or 6yr anniversary, but to wait til 7? If you can't answer the question at the end of my sentence then idc about anything you just said

who cares about her and Jay-Z marriage? I didn't see her doing this for their 5yr or 6yr anniversary, but to wait til 7? If you can't answer the question at the end of my sentence then idc about anything you just said

She cares about her Anniversary.. She wrote and played the piano to a lovely anniversary song dedicated to her husband.. She can't do the same thing each and every year :blink:

No one forced you to watch it and no one cares about the other members of Beyoncity's Child... Something you seem to not accept. Her life doesn't evolve around them.. Their lives evolves around Beyoncé.

• Upvote 1

3) Who is Michelle?

4.  Its Easter and CBS usually rakes in all the viewers with the Ten Commandments.  The only people who will be watching the Stellar awards is the Bee Hive 

• Upvote 1

She cares about her Anniversary.. She wrote and played the piano to a lovely anniversary song dedicated to her husband.. She can't do the same thing each and every year :blink:

No one forced you to watch it and no one cares about the other members of Beyoncity's Child... Something you seem to not accept. Her life doesn't evolve around them.. Their lives evolves around Beyoncé.

who said she has to do the same thing each and every year dumb fuck? I said she could've done this on her 5th or 6th. That still doesn't mean anything close to you assuming that i'm saying she should do the same every year. Tell me where anybody said anything remote to that  :wacko:My you need to take a break from trying to be so sarcastic and thinking you know it all cause you've been failing for a long time now.  As I said she didn't do it when no other member was doing anything and as it was said by plenty of other people before whether jokingly or being serious, whenever another DC member is doing something Beyonce does something to put the focus on her. Did I complain about watching it? Nope so why would you even say no one forced me to watch it? I think smoking all that weed is taking away your brain cells dummy

I like the lyrics & the piano.....the vocals are nice....but not enough emotion for what the lyrcs are calling on.

4.  Its Easter and CBS usually rakes in all the viewers with the Ten Commandments.  The only people who will be watching the Stellar awards is the Bee Hive 

5. They needed a Tidal "Exclusive" to distract from all the bad press & receptions

• Upvote 1

Never heard of either shows. What channel hosts the Stellar awards?

TV One.  It is like a a more sophisticated version of BET who aired black girls rock at the same time the Stellar Awards were on.  Probably on purpose :lol:   Instead of promoting this DC reunion they should have been promoting Sheila E. who killed opening the Black girls rock show and Fantasia making Michelle Obama get out her seat. 

I like the lyrics & the piano.....the vocals are nice....but not enough emotion for what the lyrcs are calling on.

5. They needed a Tidal "Exclusive" to distract from all the bad press & receptions

What a mess.  :asham:

TV One. It is like a a more sophisticated version of BET who aired black girls rock at the same time the Stellar Awards were on. Probably on purpose :lol: Instead of promoting this DC reunion they should have been promoting Sheila E. who killed opening the Black girls rock show and Fantasia making Michelle Obama get out her seat.

What a mess. :asham:

:lmao: anyways!!!!

How convienent of Beyoncé to release this exclusive video instead of doing it in the privacy of their home! :)

• Upvote 1

who said she has to do the same thing each and every year dumb fuck? I said she could've done this on her 5th or 6th. That still doesn't mean anything close to you assuming that i'm saying she should do the same every year. Tell me where anybody said anything remote to that :wacko:My you need to take a break from trying to be so sarcastic and thinking you know it all cause you've been failing for a long time now. As I said she didn't do it when no other member was doing anything and as it was said by plenty of other people before whether jokingly or being serious, whenever another DC member is doing something Beyonce does something to put the focus on her. Did I complain about watching it? Nope so why would you even say no one forced me to watch it? I think smoking all that weed is taking away your brain cells dummy

Ain't nobody asked for all this. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1