Scientology

Escapade

That documentary was REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLY GOOD, Im glad they're getting exposed, because it's like I had to explain to my sis with "why are people acting like what  they do is any different than any other mainstream organized religion", you really don't hear about those religions making a habbit of physical abuse, like the financial stealling we all know about and all major religions do, but it's the abuse, the stlalking, and attacking that makes Scientology a sack of shit. Greatest moment tho was the corniest/cheesiest/80's video I've ever seen that SNL did a PERFECT JOB making fun of.

SNL

Scientology

• Upvote 1

Yup, they didn't out Tom about gayness necissarily, but they outted that he's a asshole and that they purposely broke up him & Nicole because her father was a respected Psychiatrist 

Travolta however I feel bad for, he apparently wanted out, and they threatend to let all his secrets out, and that they've been handling all the gay "accusations".

Yup, they didn't out Tom about gayness necissarily, but they outted that he's a asshole and that they purposely broke up him & Nicole because her father was a respected Psychiatrist 

Travolta however I feel bad for, he apparently wanted out, and they threatend to let all his secrets out, and that they've been handling all the gay "accusations".

OMG... They the new Salem cult 

WillingSillyChuckwalla.gif

Lemme break it on down, the documentary wasn't even of like just former members like you & me, they had POWERFUL former people who were spilling the tea who were well respected in the Church, you had someone saying "Yea I was in charge of breaking up Tom & Nicole, we tapped her phones, we turned the kids against her, got him full custody", and like the reason it shows Tom to be an asshole to me is that he went along with all of this, he loved all of this, they told a story that before Katie came in the picture (they honestly didn't say squat about Katie actually, and surprisingly) they said he went to the head guy and said "I need a new girlfriend".....do you know they plucked up a very young girl, paid hundreds to upgrade her looks and train her to be his girlfriend, and when they had a dinner and she  accidently disrespected the head of Scientology, he lost it, and she was banished from his life, now she's a actress but she signed something to where she can't say anything about what happened confirming or denying.