New article on R&R Hall of Fame, cute Janet pic

Bailey

The Stooges (inducted on their eighth nomination) and the Sex Pistols (who failed on their first five ballots) had trouble getting inducted, how much harder will it be for Mariah CareyJanet Jackson and other recent pop stars? "It was easy enough in the beginning," says Jann Wenner, 69, chairman of the Rock Hall Foundation and founder, editor and publisher of Rolling Stone. "But at this point, all the clear, obvious people have been inducted, and it comes down to personal taste.

Bitch WHAT? How are JJ and MC not an OBVIOUS choice for RRHOF ? WTF? How are two of the biggest influences on pop music not an obvious choice but a matter of taste? da fuk.

This feels like the grammys all over again. 

Bitch WHAT? How are JJ and MC not an OBVIOUS choice for RRHOF ? WTF? How are two of the biggest influences on pop music not an obvious choice but a matter of taste? da fuk.

This feels like the grammys all over again. 

Honestly that last line is VERY telling. It basically says, merits are nothing....we induct based on ppl we like or whose music we like, rather than actual artistic excellence. 

I basically stopped reading the article right at that point.

• Upvote 1

what got me is they said its only like 41 members that decide...I didnt realize just how anonymous and small this group was

And at the line about having inducted pretty much everyone notable, so does this mean the R&R stops inducting? I don't think so, so as I said before, they will get somewhere at some point where the artists worth inducting left will be the ones they shouldve already put in including but not limited to Janet Jackson....Donna Summer, Barry White, LL Cool J, and many others

Pissed tbh. It's time to grab our golf clubs and go Perfect Patty on them -_-

one thing they have in common with the Grammy people (NARAS) is they are some old white dudes....and that shit is a problem for acts like Janet, they didn't snub Green Day of all groups, yet Janet Jackson hasn't even been nominated, I think Jimmy and Terry should be in it.....this is bullshit

what got me is they said its only like 41 members that decide...I didnt realize just how anonymous and small this group was

And at the line about having inducted pretty much everyone notable, so does this mean the R&R stops inducting? I don't think so, so as I said before, they will get somewhere at some point where the artists worth inducting left will be the ones they shouldve already put in including but not limited to Janet Jackson....Donna Summer, Barry White, LL Cool J, and many others

Uhh Donna Summers is already in :umm::wacko:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rock-roll-hall-fame-2013-443072

It has nothing to do with the color of her skin or gender

Stop using her race and gender as some kinda of vice like there aren't any women of color inducted into the HOF

Perhaps not directly, but rocks fans and critics favor urban contemporary the least.

• Upvote 1

Her nipple ruined her chances tbh. Unless she comes back with a big era and the rich old men decide get over it then she won't ever get in there tbh. Bey/Rihanna/Taylor will probably get in before her tbh.

Her nipple ruined her chances tbh. Unless she comes back with a big era and the rich old men decide get over it then she won't ever get in there tbh. Bey/Rihanna/Taylor will probably get in before her tbh.

And when that day happens I will personally call Wissam's goons to take care of the museum.

tumblr_nm68g7IDCv1qhzi2jo1_250_zpsrh2dbc

• Upvote 2

Im sure if Janet wanted to be a part of she could make a case for herself and stroke a few ego's and kiss some ass, but that's not who she is. And as far as this being a black thing, Im not to certain considering that BET hasn't even giving her the respect she deserves but goes out of their way to give awards/honors to her peers...Mike, Prince, Whitney and Mariah. If Janet plays/played the game a lot of shit could happen for her but I honestly don't think that she gives a fuck and therefore neither do I. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Her nipple ruined her chances tbh. Unless she comes back with a big era and the rich old men decide get over it then she won't ever get in there tbh.

Her nipple didn't help her chances. Ruined? No... After reading the article.. I'm sure there can be influence placed on these people

You're trolling with that last statement

Im sure if Janet wanted to be a part of she could make a case for herself and stroke a few ego's and kiss some ass, but that's not who she is. And as far as this being a black thing, Im not to certain considering that BET hasn't even giving her the respect she deserves but goes out of their way to give awards/honors to her peers...Mike, Prince, Whitney and Mariah. If Janet plays/played the game a lot of shit could happen for her but I honestly don't think that she gives a fuck and therefore neither do I. :unsure:

Stephen Hill who is a big producer over at BET said that he tried to get Janet back in 2011 to honor her at the BET Awards. He said that Janet turned it down because she was on tour. So yeah Janet ain't one of those who really relishes in getting awards like that I guess.

There are plenty of black people in the R&R HOF... FACT

Maybe it's Bc she's a woman.. But not Directly bc she's black.. If there's one thing black people can do, it is music..

You're way too caught up in this "Race War".. You express So much anger and hatred.. Very 1D.. Sucks being you I'm sure

There are plenty of black people in the R&R HOF... FACT

Maybe it's Bc she's a woman.. But not Directly bc she's black.. If there's one thing black people can do, it is music..

You're way too caught up in this "Race War".. You express So much anger and hatred.. Very 1D.. Sucks being you I'm sure

dead at "race war." Get off of reddit, you fuckN dropout.

Like...

WWNWT.png