and this is who yall are saying is Comp for Ms.MINAJ????

janetDAYZ

She's a damn fool and it's pretty sad that Tinashe was her opening act on her cancelled tour and Tinashe finished the tour on her own, got rave reviews and was applauded more than Iggy and is now blowing up. Now MTV has Tinashe performing at the MTV Movie awards this sunday smh

• Upvote 1

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

In fairness, I think people are doing too much with Iggy. She just wants to make a living doing music like many others. It ain't her fault people like it.

I do agree that ppl are being EXTRA hard on her BUT I do think ppl were too quick with acting like She's about to be sum FORCE in da game.Too premature ....Since she's been out,I didn't really have an opinion on her all this time but this "freestyle" has me starting to form one.

I do agree that ppl are being EXTRA hard on her BUT I do think ppl were too quick with acting like She's about to be sum FORCE in da game.Too premature ....Since she's been out,I didn't really have an opinion on her all this time but this "freestyle" has me starting to form one.

Jarryl was one of them wasn't he. Jarryl's my boy but I kept telling him like Amy Winehouse "no, no, no" but then again he was comparing her to Nicki Slayaj

I don't get how Shitty Garbaj fans/stans can criticize anyone for gibberish when that fool is fluent in it, and has been continuously clocked and made fun of over it. :coffee:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=662118580512266&set=vb.128981467258028&type=2&theater 

Yeah, she's just as bad with that, if not worse, since she does (or did) this frequently as opposed to this one incident from Iggy. That video is still funny as hell, though. :asham:

• Upvote 1

Yeah, she's just as bad with that, if not worse, since she does (or did) this frequently as opposed to this one incident from Iggy. That video is still funny as hell, though. :asham:

You mean she WAS just as bad. Nicki haters stay stuck in the past of what she USED to do. Not saying you're a hater cause I don't know but that was like almost 4yrs ago.

You mean she WAS just as bad. Nicki haters stay stuck in the past of what she USED to do. Not saying you're a hater cause I don't know but that was like almost 4yrs ago.

I don't pay that much attention to her now. All I've really heard from her had a bunch of gibberish and random noises and that was in several songs. So based on that, I can give Iggy a pass on this one incident.

I don't get how Shitty Garbaj fans/stans can criticize anyone for gibberish when that fool is fluent in it, and has been continuously clocked and made fun of over it. :coffee:

:umm: Really? That's obviously her having fun with her song.. that she wrote...

Queen Minaj said it best: Don't write they raps, and plus they flow shitty

Exactly, and yea it is, don't matter my opinion on either of them, I can't stand rappers who do that shit.

But she still did it, which is my point, she doesn't ever have to do it again, the fact that she was known and clocked for it at a point in time herself still makes my point, Garbaj fans have no room to judge as if she's never done it. :coffee:

:umm: Really? That's obviously her having fun with her song.. that she wrote...

Queen Minaj said it best: Don't write they raps, and plus they flow shitty

I missed the part where that makes her gibberish english or understandable  :umm:

It wasn't words.. She was making weird noises.. not English.. She was clearly mocking the beat but you tried so hard to defend Iggish Nice try though :coffee:

That's a cute interpretation, but it makes it gibberish still. And nice try yourself for the excuses for your fave to make up for her getting clocked for the same thing you're mocking, :coffee:  what other excuses do you have up the rear? Can I pull 1 out? :shifty:

Exactly, and yea it is, don't matter my opinion on either of them, I can't stand rappers who do that shit.

But she still did it, which is my point, she doesn't ever have to do it again, the fact that she was known and clocked for it at a point in time herself still makes my point, Garbaj fans have no room to judge as if she's never done it. :coffee:

I missed the part where that makes her gibberish english or understandable  :umm:

and y'all haters stay stuck in the past cause y'all can't come for what she's been doing for the last few years lol. Y'all gonna clown Gaga for how she used to dress and crazy stuff she used to do? Cause she let that go years ago too. 

and y'all haters stay stuck in the past cause y'all can't come for what she's been doing for the last few years lol. Y'all gonna clown Gaga for how she used to dress and crazy stuff she used to do? Cause she let that go years ago too.

Um...Joe...that kinda logic is saying "if it's not happening right now, it never happened" I sure would bring up what Gaga use to wear if it proteins to the topic at hand, just like Nicki being fluent in gibberish proteins to this topic. :coffee:

There aren't any lyrics she's trying to say.. Unlike the Iggy Spears who was rapping someone else's song.. The description says "Nicki Minaj Making Strange NOISE"

Maybe you have another video of Nicki Minaj to post that is irrelevant to Iggy's dying career

So that STILL doesn't...make it....Useless gibberish..somehow?.... :umm:

Ah thats why you're trying to take up for 1 clip, you missed the FB video directly under it that's a mashup, I was wondering if that was the case.

There aren't any lyrics she's trying to say.. Unlike the Iggy Spears who was rapping someone else's song.. The description says "Nicki Minaj Making Strange NOISE"

Maybe you have another video of Nicki Minaj to post that is irrelevant to Iggy's dying career

lol

It was some strange noise

If you would meow like a cat [horribly] would you consider tha gibberish?

Definition: unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.

Making noise with your mouth is not speech and usually cannot be written/translated into English

Sure I would, if it were random during a song and not a specific sound like in that 1 out of 3 recipts shown (none of the rest you bothered to try to defend)

Nicki stans, there's no "winning" this debate, she was clocked for this for years, it's not even about defending Iggy, it's about proving a valid point, how can you criticize 1 for what the other has done plenty of? Continue laughing about it, I do every time a rapper does it because it's a fail, just like pretending Nicki never ever did this. :coffee: