and this is who yall are saying is Comp for Ms.MINAJ????

janetDAYZ

shit music vs. shit music...I guess. They are basically serving the same dish, maybe one is a little more authentic but that's not saying much considering that they are both manufactured and plastic. People do the most with Iggy because her inauthenticity is more obvious, but there are a lot of hip hop artist and pop artist that are faking the funk. She is just an easy target.

• Upvote 2

shit music vs. shit music...I guess. They are basically serving the same dish, maybe one is a little more authentic but that's not saying much considering that they are both manufactured and plastic. People do the most with Iggy because her inauthenticity is more obvious, but there are a lot of hip hop artist and pop artist that are faking the funk. She is just an easy target.

:umm: no platic surgery doesn't make her more or less fake.. Nicki is a poet.. She came from the bowels of Lil Wayne (just like Drake)... Nicki earned her spot through hard work and dedication

Iggy studied in Hip Hop in college and moved her privileged ass to South Beach... Sucked some peen and was handed songs.

You may think Nicki's music is shit but her hard work speaks for itself being that she's the top selling female rapper ever

Basically the truth, people are fooling themselves if they honestly think either of them really got anything outside of gimmicks and contreversy. Hell Azalia Banks mops the floor with both, but even she's not compareable to anyone pre-2010 either. :coffee:
  • Upvote 2

And if that 1 wasn't successful enough to carry the whole era as much as it did my point wouldn't be proven.

lb8.gif

I don't understand your point. You're talking success without gimmicks? Why bring up Azealia then?

lb8.gif

:umm: no platic surgery doesn't make her more or less fake.. Nicki is a poet.. She came from the bowels of Lil Wayne (just like Drake)... Nicki earned her spot through hard work and dedication

Iggy studied in Hip Hop in college and moved her privileged ass to South Beach... Sucked some peen and was handed songs.

You may think Nicki's music is shit but her hard work speaks for itself being that she's the top selling female rapper ever

STAHP! :lol:

I know I said Nicki fans, dude. :mellow: My point is that I didn't say JUST Nicki fans, and the reason I singled them out at all was because they're the main ones criticizing Iggy in THIS thread. Pay attention.  :umm:

Well wtf are you talking about then? I said what you said. BYE! :sigh:

Well wtf are you talking about then? I said what you said. BYE! :sigh:

Your nonsense in thinking I'm only saying Nicki fans are making fun of Iggy for this. :umm: None of this would be an issue if you actually read what the hell I typed before making your stupid response. :sigh:

How articulate. I'm quite impressed being that you're a Schoolhouse Rock dropout and all. 

06-Cynthia-Hair-Flip.gif

when it comes to shade you're weak. Maybe you should ask someone on here for help in trying to come for me. Don't start what you can't finish little girl lol 

when it comes to shade you're weak. Maybe you should ask someone on here for help in trying to come for me. Don't start what you can't finish little girl lol 

I think you have it confused with your grammar and reading comprehension skills, but I don't have the patience to teach the remedial lessons.

I would have no need to come for you if you hadn't spoken without thinking like you so often do. Aww, the "little girl" teasing has started. What's the matter? Are your feelings hurt so soon?

pout.gif

The era ain't over

It is for the GP

lb8.gif

I don't understand your point. You're talking success without gimmicks? Why bring up Azealia then?

lb8.gif

It was just saying that of the 3 main female rappers out today music wise she'd be my choice but even she's relying on stunts and gimmicks thus I don't know if she has longevity either

STAHP! :lol:

I KNOW RIGHT!?!? >_<

I think you have it confused with your grammar and reading comprehension skills, but I don't have the patience to teach the remedial lessons.

I would have no need to come for you if you hadn't spoken without thinking like you so often do. Aww, the "little girl" teasing has started. What's the matter? Are your feelings hurt so soon?

pout.gif

Another fail. You're really not good at this and a horrible gif you chose to use. Seek help cause you're bad at this stuff. Grammar is a choice just in case you didn't know so if I wanna say "FUCK YOU" then I will boo lol. Whenever I wanna use whatever grammar some choose to be acceptable then I will but since I really dgaf i'll talk ghetto, intelligently, slang, or proper whenever I feel like it. So many of you on the forum try to hard but truth be told NO ONE REALLY CARES. You're only an avatar to me so no you can't and never will be able to hurt my feelings little girl. I call you that cause that's how you come off to me, as a little girl. I honestly believe you're a teenager. I don't know how you look or how old you are nor do I care but I don't pay attention to any faceless profiles on here. You haven't had one in years i'm guessing so you mean absolutely "0" to me on and off the forum. If someone said name forum members from here I wouldn't even remember your name. Get where i'm going? NO ONE CARES how you talk online, it only matters in the real world and then again not really. You get whatever JoeJoe I feel like giving. Don't like it put me on your ignore list 

janetattitudegif.gif

• 2 weeks later...