Game of Thrones, Season 5 begins tonight!!!

Bailey

Yes obviously.

I also like Tyrion for always standing up to his asshole family and especially Joffrey.

Um so like... when tf is Daenerys gonna get to Westeros :umm:

I dont know the author, George RR Martin is still writing the books, the story's end isn't written no one knows how it will turn out....besides the show doesn't follow the books strictly, they do things that didnt go down in the books

Can we establish a rule in this thread... No spoilers or outside theories, just your own opinions :umm: This thread needs to remain unsullied. <_<^_^

Anyway as far as MY opinions:

First thing I noticed were that Gilly, Melisandre, and Sansa's hair had turned black. What could that mean :unsure: other than an aesthetic choice to set a different tone for this season... But... I'm sure it must mean something.

Next... Daenerys's Dragons gone wild :o how tf is she gonna take the 7 kingdoms if she can't control her big D's anymore :o and just WHERE is Drogon and WHAT is he up to. Will someone else capture him and now have a dragon fighting for them :o

And nothing else really happened

The pilot was ok.  My fave moments:

Cersei giving the look of death to Margaery when she was going to see her dad. (R.I.P. Charles Dance as the magnificent Tywin Lannister).

Sansa's transformation.  She looked dope af in her new get up.

Melisandre. I never liked her up until this episode.  First, she asked Jon Snow if he were a virgin..and I CACKLED when she introduced him to Stannis as "The Bastard Of Winterfell". :lmao: :lmao:

The Mother of Dragons and her crisis with her children.  Dead @ the other two dragons bout to play Ragdoll Annie with her wig. :lmao: And Drogon nowhere in sight..I can't wait till they see each other. :shifty:

AryALLAH will be back next week.  Her story is gonna be amazing.

I can't wait to see Dorne and Prince Oberyn's daughters coming to slay.

Can we establish a rule in this thread... No spoilers or outside theories, just your own opinions :umm: This thread needs to remain unsullied. <_<^_^

Anyway as far as MY opinions:

First thing I noticed were that Gilly, Melisandre, and Sansa's hair had turned black. What could that mean :unsure: other than an aesthetic choice to set a different tone for this season... But... I'm sure it must mean something.

Next... Daenerys's Dragons gone wild :o how tf is she gonna take the 7 kingdoms if she can't control her big D's anymore :oand just WHERE is Drogon and WHAT is he up to. Will someone else capture him and now have a dragon fighting for them :o

And nothing else really happened

Preparing to obey his MOTHER. :shifty:

they picked up right where they left off, continuity in television seems to be a must, I think from the convos I had about the season premiere people were underwhelmed. :unsure: I know I was, especially after last seasons last two episodes...the slayage :cry:

Rocco, I think those of us that have been enjoying this series have been great in not spoiling anything, because we each see how much we enjoy the surprise of the show....I honestly wont watch the leaked episodes, because I want to experience them in 1080p....Im a snob :hmph:

I love GOT, I really do.  But this season is starting off so slow.  I know they are setting storylines up and such, but it is DRAGGING.  I'm ready for some battles, blood, death, gore, sex, etc.

But Queen Arya and Mother of Dragons aka The Breaker of Chains aka Mhysa can't carry a whole show. :umm:

And another problem is that the show is catching up with the books at an accelerated rate. GMMR needs to release the books THIS year. :sigh:

• Upvote 1

I need to watch season 1...and the ones after.

You'll be hooked after that.  It's going to be SLOW, but it'll pickup.  If you like medieval/fantasy stuff then you'll like GOT.

If GOT had Spartacus' OOMPH, then it would be the best thing since sliced bread.

You'll be hooked after that.  It's going to be SLOW, but it'll pickup.  If you like medieval/fantasy stuff then you'll like GOT.

If GOT had Spartacus' OOMPH, then it would be the best thing since sliced bread.

I LOVE Lord Of The Rings so it sounds like I'll love it