NEW MUSIC : CHRIS BROWN FT RIHANNA - PUT IT UP

janetDAYZ

I have a few issues:

1) how many albums is Chris Brown going to release? Shit he releases new music every year.. And it's not even good music

2) How many duets are these two going to do? It's getting old and Chris Brown isn't improving her career

3) This song sounds like a reject song. And it should have never been released

4) These sex songs are getting old Chris.. You aren't saying anything at all.

5) if Bu likes it then you know it's crap

• Upvote 1

I thought you were just hating but you're 100% right. This song should have never seen the light of day

nope cause I like a some of Chris' songs and tons of Rihanna's songs but this one should've been left in the studio. I think some people are saying it's hot cause they're fans of either or both artists

I have a few issues:

1) how many albums is Chris Brown going to release? Shit he releases new music every year.. And it's not even good music

2) How many duets are these two going to do? It's getting old and Chris Brown isn't improving her career

3) This song sounds like a reject song. And it should have never been released

4) These sex songs are getting old Chris.. You aren't saying anything at all.

5) if Bu likes it then you know it's crap

I am waiting for him to evolve musically.  He may as well become a rapper at this point.  

• Upvote 1

I am waiting for him to evolve musically. He may as well become a rapper at this point.

He's the new Michael Jackson? :unsure:

nope cause I like a some of Chris' songs and tons of Rihanna's songs but this one should've been left in the studio. I think some people are saying it's hot cause they're fans of either or both artists

I consider myself a fan of Rihanna.. So it has to be both

it's just okay....not really worthy of Rihanna...but it aint the worst thing

and why does Bu have to be put on blast because he likes the song? Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion? I'm still stuck on figuring out why people get bashed for stating what they think? Kill the messenger? disrespect?

it's just okay....not really worthy of Rihanna...but it aint the worst thing

and why does Bu have to be put on blast because he likes the song? Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion? I'm still stuck on figuring out why people get bashed for stating what they think? Kill the messenger? disrespect?

He was probably joking but there's people on here who have even more questionable taste so... :coffee: