Janet Jackson Tweets 4/20

A photo? :blink: wth this isn't Beyoncé. You don't need a photo of someone to prove they're in the studio :blink:

Engineers lie all the time about the literal precision of a traveling recording studio now? You are open only denying Ian Cross? Did you NOT read his interview?

Producers don't lie about working with an artist.. They lie about the quality of the songs and sounds (See anyone who has worked with Christina Aguliera)

I want proof from Janet that she's doing something. Can you provide that? From Janet. Not some itty bitty 70 year old engineer. 

oprah-stare-gif.gif

• Upvote 2

You seem bothered.

Let me place this thread in here

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/12660-updated-not-from-her-lips-janet-releasing-album-in-late-2014-xfactor-performance/?hl=tweet#entry480092

oprah-stare-gif.gif

and

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/12618-if-there-is-a-new-project-youll-hear-it-from-my-lips/?hl=tweet

This supposed album has been in the works since 2010 but we're still here 5 years later with no new music and no inkling as to when she's coming. Trollnet has been notoriously trolling us for years. 

113058_600.gif

If she comes she comes. If not then oh well.

1ou4w6.gif

• Upvote 2

I'm not here to rehash old threads you dwell on as proof of nothing

But I'm going to drop this off here and let you sign up and read it in your spare time

http://janet.club/thread/83637/new-project-timeline-2012-2015

-May 18, 2013 : In a new interview to Billboard about the 20th anniversary of the "Janet" album Janet reveals : "I am working on a new project now. We are creating the concept and initial thoughts on the music. I am excited about the direction we are taking. I don’t want to rush it".

IGNORANCE!? NO!!!

I'm not here to rehash old threads you dwell on as proof of nothing

But I'm going to drop this off here and let you sign up and read it in your spare time

http://janet.club/thread/83637/new-project-timeline-2012-2015

Janet's retired my ass.. IGNORANCE!? NO!!!

Yet you rehash old tweets from Ian and co

That link took me to this. What are your credentials :shifty:

I8qHyJF.jpg

Ian doesn't tweet and he actually met and spent hours traveling with Janet.. So there's that

Register.. It's free

-May 18, 2013 : In a new interview to Billboard about the 20th anniversary of the "Janet" album Janet reveals : "I am working on a new project now. We are creating the concept and initial thoughts on the music. I am excited about the direction we are taking. I don’t want to rush it".

Just a sample of what you can read. It's a timeline of her next project. A project that started in 2013 (two years ago)

RETIREMENT?! NO!

You can deny her releasing new music soon.. Including the current #428Gate but you cannot.. Under any circumstance, say she's retired.

You can rehash tired threads and silly distracting Gifs but you cannot say Janet Jackson is retired

I swear you all have a shot at Congress at the amount of bullshit y'all spew

• Upvote 1

Nnn you seem passionately bothered by baileys retired comment. I genuinely hope you're right because I want new music desperately. But she said that before 2013 as well. She said there's a documentary coming. She (or her people) said her last tour will be on Vevo. You can keep waiting on Ians dick if you want. iMessage me when that single comes so I can jam the fuck out to it. 

84.gif

• Upvote 2

Nnn you seem passionately bothered by baileys retired comment. I genuinely hope you're right because I want new music desperately. But she said that before 2013 as well. She said there's a documentary coming. She (or her people) said her last tour will be on Vevo. You can keep waiting on Ians dick if you want. iMessage me when that single comes so I can jam the fuck out to it.

First off Bu.. This is about the RETIREMENT joke. Nothing else. And There's no hoping I'm right about that.. I know I'm right. I have people who are very close to Janet saying the exact same thing.

Bailey is openly denying the history of the past two years to push his negative agenda. I'm not mad.. I'll will call out ignorance for what it is and make that person look and sound like a babbling ignoramus by failing to prove Janet Jackson is retired

Then there's people like you... The youth who crave instant gratification. "NOW! What about now? I wanted it yesterday!"... If you look back at Janet's career.. Every album is 2-4 years apart.. Her last project was in 2012.. Yes.. 'Project' since The UCAP Tour was considered a project.. I'm not saying she'll release this year... But she's NOT retired

If you pay attention, Ian Cross has been silenced by the Goddess and there are other people close to her other than Ian Cross :umm:

First off Bu.. This is about the RETIREMENT joke. Nothing else. And There's no hoping I'm right about that.. I know I'm right. I have people who are very close to Janet saying the exact same thing.

Bailey is openly denying the history of the past two years to push his negative agenda. I'm not mad.. I'll will call out ignorance for what it is and make that person look and sound like a babbling ignoramus by failing to prove Janet Jackson is retired

Then there's people like you... The youth who crave instant gratification. "NOW! What about now? I wanted it yesterday!"... If you look back at Janet's career.. Every album is 2-4 years apart.. Her last project was in 2012.. Yes.. 'Project' since The UCAP Tour was considered a project.. I'm not saying she'll release this year... But she's NOT retired

If you pay attention, Ian Cross has been silenced by the Goddess and there are other people close to her other than Ian Cross :umm:

Ooo the feisty-ness. go deeper baby deeper.

tumblr_mabdpnzJ4P1qcvaxho1_250.gif

Instant gratification, indeed. I'm so glad you consider me youth. It's my birthday next week and I feel old.

Stfu. She's not even following Jimmy on Twitter and I doubt she read Twitter all willy-nilly. She's not retired. Stop denying she's been working. You look ignorant

You kind of look ignorant too because retirement may be a possibility. Unless you are in her head you don't know. None of us do.  I don't care who many vague tweets and messages we get.  We just have to wait and see.  Now if you have a clip of her new music you would like to play for us to solidify your argument than please proceed, but if not  -_-

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but there's just too much signs of activity from too many credible sources for retirement to be a option, not saying it can't happen I'm saying  we wouldn't have as many credible sources saying SHE'S COMING, for there to be NOTHING, that makes no sense, to jump to retirement is to do the absolute most with little to no credible sources on that side, I can't think of a single credible source who's said "she's done".

I guess giving up completely on someone is a easy way to cope with the absense, but I prefer to do the oppesite, have faith she's being very percise, collected & selective about what she's doing and when she's coming. I'd rather be wrong about thinking/wishing/hoping she's coming this year than give up on the excitement of the possibility she could any minute. To each their own I guess, oh well. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but there's just too much signs of activity from too many credible sources for retirement to be a option, not saying it can't happen I'm saying we wouldn't have as many credible sources saying SHE'S COMING, for there to be NOTHING, that makes no sense, to jump to retirement is to do the absolute most with little to no credible sources on that side, I can't think of a single credible source who's said "she's done".

I guess giving up completely on someone is a easy way to cope with the absense, but I prefer to do the oppesite, have faith she's being very percise, collected & selective about what she's doing and when she's coming. I'd rather be wrong about thinking/wishing/hoping she's coming this year than give up on the excitement of the possibility she could any minute. To each their own I guess, oh well. :coffee:

Little to no sources? They have NOTHING to support their theory. Literally nothing. They pulled it out their assholes, right after their opinions

They have Wendy Williams (2 years ago who've sinced reported the news about her being in the studio even tho Wendy shaded it because she don't like it) & Mediatakeout.......................that's more credible than her sound engineer of the last 3 eras, hit making big named producers, her husband, and Janet herself I guess

They have Wendy Williams (2 years ago who've sinced reported the news about her being in the studio even tho Wendy shaded it because she don't like it) & Mediatakeout.......................that's more credible than her sound engineer of the last 3 eras, hit making big named producers, her husband, and Janet herself I guess

Exactly.. They got nothing :coffee::lol:

It's only possible if haven't read or been exposed to the past two years of Janet's business.. Sound so dumb right now. You and Bailey can have many seats

You conveniently left out the rest of my comment. "Anything is possible" "We have to wait and see"  I did not realize you were in Janet's camp.  How long have you been working there? What exactly are we supposed to be reading or should have read that has given us a 100% assurance that anything is going to happen? 

• Upvote 1

You conveniently left out the rest of my comment. "Anything is possible" "We have to wait and see" I did not realize you were in Janet's camp. How long have you been working there? What exactly are we supposed to be reading or should have read that has given us a 100% assurance that anything is going to happen?

Wtf are you talking about?

She is NOT retired. << That's the topic I'm focusing on.. A topic you and Bailey both pulled ass your hairy asses.. No substance, no evidence... Nothing.. Just ignorance. Straight ignorance. Just to get a laugh or whatever for. Idk? Pass time?

And if I we're from her camp, like many people from her camp have said over and over for the past two years, you would STILL claim she's retired. That's how ignorant you and Bailey are. Ignorance?! NO!!! "